Quote Originally Posted by darthpemo View Post
I'm not a fan of Harbaugh. I've never been a fan of a manager doesn't know the operational side.

To me Billick is very similar to Seifert, he rode the great defense he had... his offenses stunk. He picked crappy quarterbacks too...

I think Steve's "gut feeling" was more of a punch in the gut when he talked to the locker room and came away knowing that the better half of the team wasn't buying Billick's message anymore.... after all, how many years can an offensive genius run a shitty offense and ask the defense to bail them out?
Belicheck was shit till Brady, what was Walsh without Montana? Hard to succeed as a Head Coach without a decent QB in this league. Ozzie shares blame, but Billick coached that team, he lead that team, to say he road a defense when he took the media on for Ray Lewis is bullshit. To say his attitude wasn't reflected in that team that went into Tennessee and ripped their hearts out is bullshit. He made some mistakes, but look what happened when McNair played 1 good season with us, 13-3. Ain't buying it.