Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Jets

Re: The Jets

Sanchez gets another chance to show why rex has to go. Rex will be very lucky if he is still Hc after this last game. Can Sanchez do any worse after his debacle at Tennesse? Guess time will tell.

everything I've heard is that Rex is safe for another year or so, but I doubt Sanchez starts there next year. Tebow is apparently going to jax.
    I like and respect Rex and wish him well. We need somebody to dog the Cheatriots a little bit.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Actually the Ravens have increased their fan base a lot over the past few years. I am not sure where to find it, but it's been posted before showing the rise in popularity and fans.
    It shows when you don't even look at the numbers. I see more Ravens fans in NC and VA now, than I think I ever have.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    It shows when you don't even look at the numbers. I see more Ravens fans in NC and VA now, than I think I ever have.
    Up until this year, there was an interesting dynamic at play in the Washington DC area...especially the northern suburbs. Whereas parents were die-hard Redskins fans, their kids had started taking a liking to the Ravens since the Skins were so bad and the Ravens were constantly winning. I don't know how many times I heard people I work with say: "I can't stand the Ravens, but my son loves them and Ray Rice." Or something to that effect.

Now that RG3 is on the scene, that will likely not be the case so much, but the Ravens have definitely made in-roads into the DC fan-base.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    Up until this year, there was an interesting dynamic at play in the Washington DC area...especially the northern suburbs. Whereas parents were die-hard Redskins fans, their kids had started taking a liking to the Ravens since the Skins were so bad and the Ravens were constantly winning. I don't know how many times I heard people I work with say: "I can't stand the Ravens, but my son loves them and Ray Rice." Or something to that effect.

Now that RG3 is on the scene, that will likely not be the case so much, but the Ravens have definitely made in-roads into the DC fan-base.
    would have to agree-
    I think RG3 may have created new fans.
    Im indifferent to the skins but RG3 is a wonder to watch.
    And he is young. Kids like players then like the team...
    Torrey and Rice for the Ravens and RG3 and Morris for the skins if you live closer to that area.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar View Post
    Rex continues to prove he is a jackass and the Ravens are better off without him. He is dicking over Tebow in some absurd power play with the GM. There is no reason for Rex not to give Tebow the start. Except for not making himself look like an idiot for sticking with Sanchez for so long.
    Rex is too much of a friend to his players...

Rex Ryan is an excellent defensive coordinator. He just can't shut his mouth, which makes him a bad head coach. He should just stick to being a DC.

Mike Tannenbaum is the reason Belicheck bolted on the Jets and went up to New England...
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Rex has pretty much proven that Ozzie and Steve knew what they were doing when they choose Harbaugh over him.
    Say what you will about John, he has delivered results and carries himself in a way you expect a leader to most the time.
    Rex is just a little to self absorbed and that attitude just seems to inevitably seep into the locker room leading to chaos.
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Matt Cavanaugh has been fired and, quite honestly, I don't know why he was hired in the first place.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

now Sparano the OC is gone.
    time for the Norv rumors?
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)