Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Jets

The Jets

...make me feel a little better about being a Ravens fan these past few weeks. Ugly.

Leave Sanchez in Nashville, such a TERRIBLE display of quarterbacking.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Re: The Jets

Yea ... things certainly could be worse right now! Being a Jets fan would probably really suck right about now, turning the freakin ball over 5 times tonight. Meltdown city!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

I am cracking up listening to Dilfer just lay into the Jets right now.

We can battle until dawn about Joe Flacco. But there is no doubt that

Flacco >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sanchez

He is just horrible.

Damn. Rex just said he was not ready to say who was going to be the QB next week.

No idea what happened to Sanchez, he seemed to have "it" as a rookie and now just looks terrible. Ryan will be unemployed, Tebow will be failing, and Sanchez will be out of football.

Quote Originally Posted by cealex1223 View Post
    No idea what happened to Sanchez, he seemed to have "it" as a rookie and now just looks terrible. Ryan will be unemployed, Tebow will be failing, and Sanchez will be out of football.
    I'd hire Ryan the next day at a premium salary to be DC is split second.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    I am cracking up listening to Dilfer just lay into the Jets right now.

We can battle until dawn about Joe Flacco. But there is no doubt that

Flacco >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sanchez

He is just horrible.
    A steaming pile of crap >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>Sanchez

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Blog Entries

If Ryan is truly fired, I would make a full court press to bring him back as DC. But, he might have too much pride for that, don't know.

Another guy, who might be on the outs, would be Jim Schwartz. Baltimore native, was great DC in Tennessee. I don't think they get rid of him just yet, but that team is also collapsing down the stretch too.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Man, what a rollercoaster of emotions for Rex. With playoffs on the line Sanchez throws his 4th pick. The D forces a 3-out followed by a shanked punt to set them up on the 25. Then Sanchise fumbles the snap on the first play.

Definitely don't feel sorry for the Jets. They brought the circus to town willingly.

Blog Entries

If I'm not mistaken, the Jests' loss means that Cincy can now clinch a playoff spot by beating the Stealers next Sunday.

Best of all possible worlds for Ravens fans: CIN beats PGH, BAL beats NYG, IND beats KC, and the 4-5-6 seeds are set, so Week 17 becomes a mini-bye & the Crows prep for the Hosses on WC Weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Leave Sanchez in Nashville, such a TERRIBLE display of quarterbacking.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    He makes Joe look like Brady or Rogers. Sanchez is officially the Hispanic version of Kyle Boller.