Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47

Thread: The Jets

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Bel Air, MD
    Posts
    131

    The Jets



    ...make me feel a little better about being a Ravens fan these past few weeks. Ugly.




  2. #2
    Leave Sanchez in Nashville, such a TERRIBLE display of quarterbacking.

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2




  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Gettysburg, PA
    Posts
    2,959

    Re: The Jets

    Yea ... things certainly could be worse right now! Being a Jets fan would probably really suck right about now, turning the freakin ball over 5 times tonight. Meltdown city!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton




  4. #4

    Re: The Jets

    I am cracking up listening to Dilfer just lay into the Jets right now.

    We can battle until dawn about Joe Flacco. But there is no doubt that

    Flacco >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sanchez

    He is just horrible.




  5. #5

    Re: The Jets

    Damn. Rex just said he was not ready to say who was going to be the QB next week.




  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Bel Air, MD
    Posts
    131

    Re: The Jets

    No idea what happened to Sanchez, he seemed to have "it" as a rookie and now just looks terrible. Ryan will be unemployed, Tebow will be failing, and Sanchez will be out of football.




  7. #7

    Re: The Jets

    Quote Originally Posted by cealex1223 View Post
    No idea what happened to Sanchez, he seemed to have "it" as a rookie and now just looks terrible. Ryan will be unemployed, Tebow will be failing, and Sanchez will be out of football.
    I'd hire Ryan the next day at a premium salary to be DC is split second.




  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Parkville, MD
    Posts
    2,182
    Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    I am cracking up listening to Dilfer just lay into the Jets right now.

    We can battle until dawn about Joe Flacco. But there is no doubt that

    Flacco >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sanchez

    He is just horrible.
    A steaming pile of crap >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>Sanchez



    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD




  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Westminster - Raventown, MD!
    Posts
    13,099
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The Jets

    If Ryan is truly fired, I would make a full court press to bring him back as DC. But, he might have too much pride for that, don't know.

    Another guy, who might be on the outs, would be Jim Schwartz. Baltimore native, was great DC in Tennessee. I don't think they get rid of him just yet, but that team is also collapsing down the stretch too.
    .
    .
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.


    Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!




  10. #10

    Re: The Jets

    Man, what a rollercoaster of emotions for Rex. With playoffs on the line Sanchez throws his 4th pick. The D forces a 3-out followed by a shanked punt to set them up on the 25. Then Sanchise fumbles the snap on the first play.

    Definitely don't feel sorry for the Jets. They brought the circus to town willingly.




  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Balmer Merlin Hon
    Posts
    3,666
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The Jets

    If I'm not mistaken, the Jests' loss means that Cincy can now clinch a playoff spot by beating the Stealers next Sunday.

    Best of all possible worlds for Ravens fans: CIN beats PGH, BAL beats NYG, IND beats KC, and the 4-5-6 seeds are set, so Week 17 becomes a mini-bye & the Crows prep for the Hosses on WC Weekend.




  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    169

    Re: The Jets

    Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Leave Sanchez in Nashville, such a TERRIBLE display of quarterbacking.

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    He makes Joe look like Brady or Rogers. Sanchez is officially the Hispanic version of Kyle Boller.




  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    7,256

    Re: The Jets

    Wish I had seen the game.

    Always like to see a good Sanchez Fail.




  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    797

    Re: The Jets

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleRaven View Post
    He makes Joe look like Brady or Rogers. Sanchez is officially the Hispanic version of Kyle Boller.
    At least we didn't trade up for Boller... oh...wait.

    Seriously though, Sanchez's struggles really do put things in perspective about Joe and makes us realise just how good he is. The chances are that, no he won't become Brady/Peyton, but few do. It's what defines their ilk as being 'greatest ever'. We criticise Joe for his perceived lack of progress, but compared with Sanchez, who looked pretty good his first few years and led the Jest to some clutch wins but has clearly regressed in a major fashion, Joe has made huge strides.
    Last edited by Ravenblue; 12-18-2012 at 05:16 AM.
    “I told everyone that if I went to Pittsburgh I would have to throw up on my jersey every time I played,” - Double J will always be a Raven




  15. #15

    Re: The Jets

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    If Ryan is truly fired, I would make a full court press to bring him back as DC. But, he might have too much pride for that, don't know.

    Another guy, who might be on the outs, would be Jim Schwartz. Baltimore native, was great DC in Tennessee. I don't think they get rid of him just yet, but that team is also collapsing down the stretch too.
    I can almost guarantee you that neither of those moves are happening. Too much bad blood between them and the Ravens.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland