Apparently has a spinal cord contusion.

Like we have linebackers to spare right now :(

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Jameel McClain out for the season

Quote Originally Posted by CptJesus View Post
    Apparently has a spinal cord contusion.

Like we have linebackers to spare right now :(

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    That's terrible. Get well soon, McClain. Hope he heals well and is back to 100% next year.

Having said that....

Hellllooooooooo, Adrian Hamilton.

Blog Entries

I don't see Hamilton getting promoted to the active roster, I see Ray getting activated from IR. If Ray remains inactive then maybe, but in all hopes to see Hamilton someone else has to be waived and it should be Allen, but with Pierce being injured that is unlikely as well. I'd like to see Hamilton active, but at who goes. Omar Brown to go back through waivers when bad teams are looking to scope up on prospects.

Glad he is walking, its possible that can be career ending worst case.

same here, and it does not require surgery, jsut rest.

He should be good for next year.

Blog Entries
    Sucks about the guy's injury...i still dont think he should be on the team next year. That contract shouls go to Ellerbe.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Sucks about the guy's injury...i still dont think he should be on the team next year. That contract shouls go to Ellerbe.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Thats kind of harsh. Guy could be pretty messed up, spinal contusion is major shit. Ended a few careers, ended that MLB from Denver I forget his name a few years ago, he was always in Rays shadow as the 2nd best in AFC. Plus, I think Ravens signed him to a multiyear deal besides. Hope he comes out alright. Al Wilson I think.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    Thats kind of harsh. Guy could be pretty messed up, spinal contusion is major shit. Ended a few careers, ended that MLB from Denver I forget his name a few years ago, he was always in Rays shadow as the 2nd best in AFC. Plus, I think Ravens signed him to a multiyear deal besides. Hope he comes out alright. Al Wilson I think.
    Its a business... Ellerbe has out played him in every way, and now hes injured neck/spine.

I think well need all the ILB we can next year though so I doubt hes gone. BA and Lewis are probably both done after the season, leaving us with those 2 and Bynes. in other words, McClain will be back.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    Its a business... Ellerbe has out played him in every way, and now hes injured neck/spine.

I think well need all the ILB we can next year though so I doubt hes gone. BA and Lewis are probably both done after the season, leaving us with those 2 and Bynes. in other words, McClain will be back.
    I agree.

Boulder, et al who may have been offended by my post...I apologize. I certainly wish McClain the best and frankly, I'd love to see him remain a Raven, but as a depth player. I just think that he hasn't lived up to the contract that he was given and Ellerbe is the better player with better upside. At this point, there doesn't seem to be much of a difference between Josh Bynes and Jameel McClain, but given that Bynes is a 2nd year player and McClain is in his late 20's, Bynes has more upside as an inside linebacker.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

It sucks for McClain, but he should be fine from what I read. I don't think he's on the team next year. He has had a horrible season. I'd rather have Ellerbe and Bynes starting.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    It sucks for McClain, but he should be fine from what I read. I don't think he's on the team next year. He has had a horrible season. I'd rather have Ellerbe and Bynes starting.
    Adrian Hamilton, perhaps.
    I'm more wondering if we see Nigel Carr get a sniff...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bensmotorcyclehelmt View Post
    Adrian Hamilton, perhaps.
    I'm more wondering if we see Nigel Carr get a sniff...
    I'd like to see Hamilton as well.