Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sean Payton

Re: Sean Payton

Quote Originally Posted by RavensRule21215 View Post
    Wouldn't the fact that he was involved in the firing of Cameron an indication that not only is he unhappy, but that he's willing to make necessary changes to the coaching staff to help fix things and right the ship?
    Except that "fact" is pure speculation that is being touted as fact on this message board. According to the team, Harbaugh was the one who made that decision.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    Except that "fact" is pure speculation that is being touted as fact on this message board. According to the team, Harbaugh was the one who made that decision.
    You really believe that? The only reason Cam was kept two years running was because Harbaugh insisted on it, and used the winning record as an excuse. Steve blew a vavle after the DC game and ordered Harbaugh to fire Cam, so obvious.

3. Re: Sean Payton

If Payton were coaching in Baltimore and some of the goofs calling for Harbaugh's head were making the decisions he would have never made it to his Super Bowl season after 7-9 & 8-8 to follow up a trip to the NFC title game.

I'm guessing $8 million will buy you a lot of "cart-offs"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Signs again with the Saints.

5 year deal, reportedly making him the highest paid coach in the league.
    The Saints stepped up before any other team was able to. Since they wanted to keep him that was the smart way to handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    You really believe that? The only reason Cam was kept two years running was because Harbaugh insisted on it, and used the winning record as an excuse. Steve blew a vavle after the DC game and ordered Harbaugh to fire Cam, so obvious.
    A lot of things are obvious when one doesn't have to bother proving any of their suppositions. Literally nothing in your response is actually known to have happened, but because it fits a narrative that this board finds pleasing, it has gained the authority of fact.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Now that Payton is not a candidate for a Ravens position, the thread is going in to its natural home.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2