Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the crowd today

the crowd today

i thought the crowd was louder than usual today. everyone was stoked after denvers first three and out. then came flaccos stupid fumble because the OL can' get 1 yard on a normal running play.

then of course there was flaccos pick six that was due more to confusion and mismanagement of timeouts.

by the thrd quarter many of the faithful had left. i was suprised about the number of bronco fans that wereatthe game.

Re: the crowd today

I was disappointed at all the vacant seats as the game progressed. Band Wagon jumpers.

I thought the crowd was more into today's game than 2 weeks ago versus the Steelers. I can't begrudge anyone for leaving early when it was clear that the game was over.

Quote Originally Posted by mmi16 View Post
    I was disappointed at all the vacant seats as the game progressed. Band Wagon jumpers.
    Just because you have no desire to watch the Ravens get the crap kicked out them doesn't mean you're a bad fan. Blindly hoping for a miracle comeback doesn't make you a better fan

Blog Entries

No problem at all with people leaving early. We left after the second Pitta TD. It was 31-3. It's a week before Christmas. The product on the field was wretched. If you want to stay, more power to you, but don't act like people who left early are bad fans. It will be worse next week if it's a similar game, with it being two days before Christmas and a 4:25 start.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

The crowd was definitely into it, at least for until the Flacco pick-6.

Was really surprised by the number of Denver fans with Manning jerseys. Don't they realize he's only a rental?

Blog Entries

it only seemed like there were a lot of Broncos fans there because all the fair weather ravens fans that either left early or just didnt show up at all. And the Orange jerseys really stick out against the purple a lot more so then other teams colors. I would say there was maybe 700-800 Denver fans which is about 1% which is not very much

Blog Entries

it was my first game, so i have no reference, but right up until the pick 6 id say we were all in it (including the Ravens themselves). Thats the turning point when it seemed to die down a little, which isnt surprising.
    -JAB

the fact that the broncos colors are flourescent orange makes it weasy to spot them. they are brighter than the bengals colors.

It felt good to have a strong Fan presence - much better than the Steelers' game. There are six guys in our group and three of them left in the third quarter to go sit in the van until the rest of us left at the 2:00 minute warning. At least I got to see Pitta's 61-yarder; for what that was worth.

The big question is how people will act next week.
    Captain Offense

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Offense View Post
    It felt good to have a strong Fan presence - much better than the Steelers' game. There are six guys in our group and three of them left in the third quarter to go sit in the van until the rest of us left at the 2:00 minute warning. At least I got to see Pitta's 61-yarder; for what that was worth.

The big question is how people will act next week.
    weather permitting, Im going fishing.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

In terms of opposing team fan presence, yesterday was third most this year, after Dallas and New Englad. I would guess that the stadium had about 20% Dallas fans at that game. More than I've ever seen for any team the past decade I've been going. There were quite a few Broncos fans yesterday but still not overwhelming.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52