Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Fire Cameron! Oh wait....

Why do people think the outcome of this game had anything to do with Cam?

Denver is the best team the Ravens have played since Houston and we saw how that turned out.

With Cam the Ravens would have looked just as bad. Maybe worse.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    There was a lot of slants and plays to the middle of the field. Really, I thought the play selection wasn't too bad. The execution was just piss poor.
    We'll never convince those intent to denigrating the team. They saw what they want to see.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    There was a lot of slants and plays to the middle of the field. Really, I thought the play selection wasn't too bad. The execution was just piss poor.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but most of those slants and plays to the middle of the field came during garbage time, when the ravens were forced to air it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar View Post
    Why do people think the outcome of this game had anything to do with Cam?

Denver is the best team the Ravens have played since Houston and we saw how that turned out.

With Cam the Ravens would have looked just as bad. Maybe worse.
    Agree with this. I was just hoping that Jim Caldwell would be our savior but it was wishful thinking obviously. Guess we'll need to give him a little more time but even that's running out.

iggyman555 Guest

dont you think its weird we saw TANDON DOSS play much more right after cam was canned??????????

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but most of those slants and plays to the middle of the field came during garbage time, when the ravens were forced to air it out.
    nah they hit Boldin on a quick slant in the first quarter. Caldwell really did work in some other plays throughout the game. AND his halftime adjustments were a million times better than Cam. It would've been 41-3 with Cam's dumbass.

But someone else said it. It really seems that this tam has packed it in. the OL is garbage and needs a complete re-tool, or at least a coach that can get them to play and that spreads to the rest of the O. The D yesterday played WAY above how they have been and actually seems inspired despite Pees(who better be gone after this season).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    dont you think its weird we saw TANDON DOSS play much more right after cam was canned??????????
    Because Caldwell has seen him all year and recognizes. Now if Joe could actually make a throw and not make every hrow to him extremely difficult. That one where he jumped as high as he could go and the ball was still 5ft above his head on a simple completion sealed it for me.

Blog Entries

2 things need to happen, 1 that whole croyell system has to go, 2 that whole Oline needs to be reshuffled and in the offseason some need to go as well.

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    Tandon Doss was beginning to get more playing time anyway. A concussion to Torrey Smith may press Doss into even more action.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Tandon Doss was beginning to get more playing time anyway. A concussion to Torrey Smith may press Doss into even more action.
    Not if that sprained ankle he suffered has anything to say about it. It's a shame because the minute he gets more playing time the sooner he suffers an injury. He's day to day right now.

Blog Entries

Doss came back after the injury. Hopefully he is ok and we see more of him and less of Boldin. I'm convinced though that this FO does not like to bench guys or move them down the depth chart if they are paying them money. McClain; Ellerbe come to mind (when Ray was healthy) Boldin still the #1 when he has obviously slowed and is not a true #1.

Blog Entries
    Rice never touched the ball on 3rd down

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!