Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

got a feeling next week might be worse

Before you guys go crazy on me(while its still in vogue),
    just consider the fact that we are going against a hall of fame coach and a possible hall of fame QB..while they are still in their prime.I know Eli isnt playing well at the moment,but the ravens defense this year has been the tonic for many offenses ail's this year.And they will be ready after the egg they laid against one of the NFL's best team's.Something,unfortunately,that our Ravens have not earned the right to be confused with lately.I understand we have injuries and 3rd stringers playing,etc.,but the real scoreboard doesn't account for that.Only the betting line does.

Re: got a feeling next week might be worse

Sorry Scottie, but every thread and every post you have are negative. You're smelling a lot like a troll, and not as a fan of this team in the least.

3. Re: got a feeling next week might be worse

It might turn out to be worse next week, but I think its unreasonable to expect that. The Broncos are playing like one of the best teams in the league; the Giants, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by palukaraven View Post
    Sorry Scottie, but every thread and every post you have are negative. You're smelling a lot like a troll, and not as a fan of this team in the least.
    Agreed.

The thread isn't about me.Please keep your comments to the thread and dont make it personal.Just because you don't like the truth of the situation has nothing to do with facts.Coughlin has won two SB's recently as an underdog,and we haven't been to one.Eli has vastly eclipsed Joe using the benchmarks that measure QB's,that usually have a funny way of working in Joe's favor.Joe has playoff victories,Eli has 2 superbowls.No getting around that.We both have injuries,it seems as if we have been devastated by them.All im saying is,the Giants are going to be ready and whipped all week in practice a way Harbaugh won't do.My fandom and proof of it has nothing to do with your approval,so stick it.I don't like the idea of a man close enough and smelling me,sorry.You can go on here and see all the posts i have.It won't take you long.I had one about who people may have thought was the years MVP(i thought pollard)A troll wouldnt do that....fact is,THERE IS NOTHING POSITIVE ABOUT TODAY TO SAY.ITS ALL NEGATIVE.IM NOT THE ONLY ONE.Only way to improve is to acknowledge.Pitta was the only semi-positive,and he had 2 easy drops today.So get off of the hate scottie b bandwagon .WE ALL WEAR PURPLE

Houston,is there really something positive to say about today?

How many negative posts has the OP had so far? If he isn't a troll, he's getting to be a nuisance to me.

Quote Originally Posted by scottie b View Post
    The thread isn't about me.Please keep your comments to the thread and dont make it personal.Just because you don't like the truth of the situation has nothing to do with facts.Coughlin has won two SB's recently as an underdog,and we haven't been to one.Eli has vastly eclipsed Joe using the benchmarks that measure QB's,that usually have a funny way of working in Joe's favor.Joe has playoff victories,Eli has 2 superbowls.No getting around that.We both have injuries,it seems as if we have been devastated by them.All im saying is,the Giants are going to be ready and whipped all week in practice a way Harbaugh won't do.My fandom and proof of it has nothing to do with your approval,so stick it.I don't like the idea of a man close enough and smelling me,sorry.You can go on here and see all the posts i have.It won't take you long.I had one about who people may have thought was the years MVP(i thought pollard)A troll wouldnt do that....fact is,THERE IS NOTHING POSITIVE ABOUT TODAY TO SAY.ITS ALL NEGATIVE.IM NOT THE ONLY ONE.Only way to improve is to acknowledge.Pitta was the only semi-positive,and he had 2 easy drops today.So get off of the hate scottie b bandwagon .WE ALL WEAR PURPLE
    It's called a space bar. Try using it.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    How many negative posts has the OP had so far? If he isn't a troll, he's getting to be a nuisance to me.
    Some spaces would be nice.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    It's called a space bar. Try using it.
    Ha! GMTA! :)

Please learn how to type before POSTING again!!! My eyes hurt trying to read your jumbled typed sentences.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Ha! GMTA! :)
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller