Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    He's misused, keep him almost exclusively in the slot while running the occasional deep pattern

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Stop throwing to Boldin- too slow with bad hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    I seriously doubt McCaffery...slow ass McCaffery would say that.
    Mccaffrey was alot faster than people think and a very precise route runner with stick em hands. He was also very smart and almost 6'4.
    Last edited by Boulderraven; 12-16-2012 at 08:28 PM.

Blog Entries

Receiving issues aside, he needs to knock it off with the penalty crap.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Agreed he loses his cool way to often, mainly cause he can't get open anymore and gets frustrated.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by runrayrun27 View Post
    Didn't he have 2 TD's last game? Yeah the last several weeks have been horrible. Condemn him on this game, don't say ridiculous thing like the last several weeks he's looked bad. Fuck I can't stand this board sometimes. What the fuck have you been watching
    I've been watching the games. Yes, I know he had 2 TD's last week. He also was muscled out of a couple of catches the same game. He was out-muscled a few times against Pitt, too.

He's had more drops of late than one would expect given his career, and he's not blocking out defenders like he used to do. That he caught a couple of TD's doesn't change that. He's not playing like the guy we've seen take over games in his time here.

Blog Entries

He rarely gets separation and his hands are gone. It's time to move on, the FO went after the wrong WR and it boggled me when they did, thinking he would or could be a # 1. He benefitted from Fitz, Kurt Warner and a very good scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

He's supposed to show veteran leadership. He looks like a damn fool out there half the time, yelling and screaming and pushing and shoving.

Paying $6M to 33 year olds (Boldin's age in Oct 2013) is not part of the solution. But if we do then it will be the continuation of one of our problems. Too much money tied up (or potentially tied up) in guys that are not producing as expected.

I do not expect Boldin to be on our roster at all in 2013. If he is then I really hope he's a whole lot cheaper. Shame on our FO if he isn't.
    Pitta is Joe's safety blanket and in a better scheme maybe Torrey, Doss or some 2013 4th rounder will be running free all day, or at least leaving Pitta in beatable 1-on-1's.

Tough medicine in 2013 can put us back in the mix for 2014.

Blog Entries

I'd be surprised if he's here next year. Doss is looking more and more like a capable receiver who can take Boldin's snaps and produce, and perhaps Reed showed them something today?

There's also Streeter waiting in the wings, and who knows what might happen in the draft. We have depth at wide-out now, I think, and between Jones and Boldin I think the older, slower guy is going to lose out.

I'm still a big fan.

I just had to.

Quote Originally Posted by brown2RAVEN View Post
    I just had to.
    Had to? Oh I get it remind everyone of the 5 catches for 145 and a TD...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    I'd be surprised if he's here next year. Doss is looking more and more like a capable receiver who can take Boldin's snaps and produce, and perhaps Reed showed them something today?

There's also Streeter waiting in the wings, and who knows what might happen in the draft. We have depth at wide-out now, I think, and between Jones and Boldin I think the older, slower guy is going to lose out.

I'm still a big fan.
    ???????????????