Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Stop throwing to Boldin- too slow with bad hands.

tandon doss is the one who can't catch all the hype bout this cat catching everything, had his chance to really shine and solidfy himself and 3 crucial drops. Preseason and training camp hero, just like Eron Riley, Justin Harper, Devard Darling, Clarence Moore etc etc..

The thing is, the offensive scheme is changing, week by week, game by game.
    It is a good thing and the fans should be tickled to death.
    We are seeing Joe moving around and making throws down the field, receivers, a number of times, were running in the open.
    This has something to do with Caldwell and the players are making the adjustments.
    It doesn't all happen at once, but we can see the difference every game now.
    And that is causing the team to get more confident. All good things. And give them props for stepping up.
    And Doss, I was unhappy with him, but you know what, it is his first bad game.
    Yes, it sucks it was in a playoff game. Lets see if he gets a chance to redeem himself since we are not done yet.
    Right now, our Ravens are in the final 8 for the 5th season in a row.
    Enjoy the ride everyone!
    Joe Flacco is the first quarterback in NFL HISTORY to win a playoff game in his first 5 years.
    Say it again to yourself and let it sink in.

Blog Entries

I am seeing this from this offense that we have never seen before, rubs, slants, crossing patters, they need to work on better screen plays they tried to run one and failed at it, but i am seeing spread and trips formation, clear out patterns, this offense is starting to look real good, just wait til they can install a proper system suited for Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens44 View Post
    The thing is, the offensive scheme is changing, week by week, game by game.
    It is a good thing and the fans should be tickled to death.
    We are seeing Joe moving around and making throws down the field, receivers, a number of times, were running in the open.
    This has something to do with Caldwell and the players are making the adjustments.
    It doesn't all happen at once, but we can see the difference every game now.
    And that is causing the team to get more confident. All good things. And give them props for stepping up.
    And Doss, I was unhappy with him, but you know what, it is his first bad game.
    Yes, it sucks it was in a playoff game. Lets see if he gets a chance to redeem himself since we are not done yet.
    Right now, our Ravens are in the final 8 for the 5th season in a row.
    Enjoy the ride everyone!
    Joe Flacco is the first quarterback in NFL HISTORY to win a playoff game in his first 5 years.
    Say it again to yourself and let it sink in.
    The media should at least acknowledge the last sentence in this post, It could be years before this record is broken. Harbaugh and Flacco have the record for 1st HC and 1st QB to go to postseason 5 years in a row. Wonder if Ray Lewis is first Linebacker to do it?
    Have to admit the Ravens coming to Naltimore has changed all the Baltimore football fans. We truly appreciate the upportunity to watc a team that always competes at a high level amd provides us with excitement during the NFL season.

Blog Entries

if the season ends next week, it will be a win for me, with all the injuries and the damage cam cameron has done, I am amazed we made it this far.

6. Re: Stop throwing to Boldin- too slow with bad hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    if the season ends next week, it will be a win for me, with all the injuries and the damage cam cameron has done, I am amazed we made it this far.
    I kind of agree with this...as long as Joe doesn't crap the bed again.
    But if we play them tough and hang in there and Manning just beats us at the wire...well, he is Manning**.

**though he doesn't have a great track record in the playoffs, so I actually do have a slim hope we can win. My main concern is our lines, both O and D.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    I kind of agree with this...as long as Joe doesn't crap the bed again.
    But if we play them tough and hang in there and Manning just beats us at the wire...well, he is Manning**.

**though he doesn't have a great track record in the playoffs, so I actually do have a slim hope we can win. My main concern is our lines, both O and D.
    true that, if we go out lets go out swinging.

Blog Entries

Win one for Ray. Get him one more ring and one for Ed too.

Blog Entries
    I am seeing this from this offense that we have never seen before, rubs, slants, crossing patters, they need to work on better screen plays they tried to run one and failed at it, but i am seeing spread and trips formation, clear out patterns, this offense is starting to look real good, just wait til they can install a proper system suited for Joe.
    Yeh they're working the middle of the field, misdirection, and that delayed dump to Rice was a thing of beauty.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

I dont know man, ill have a hard time if we get bounced from the playoffs by peyton again. Last game they embarrased us. I think the ravens will really give it their all for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by ballhawk View Post
    I dont know man, ill have a hard time if we get bounced from the playoffs by peyton again. Last game they embarrased us. I think the ravens will really give it their all for this one.
    If it is competitive, I will still feel ok. We are still talking about the greatest QB of the modern era here. No one is walking into Denver and running over the Broncos. And I think we can win this game. But win or lose, if the game isn't like the first one, in the end I will be ok with it.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

I agree stinger but it will still hurt. I mean...we gotta get him one of these times...dont we???