Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Final Game of the Season - At Cinci - Playoff Scenario

Next week: Should the Ravens lose to the Giants - where there is a good chance they do - and Cinci beats Shittsburgh....

The final game of the season for the Ravens would be for the AFC North Title, against Cinci, in their home, correct?

So, we'll be rooting for Shittsburgh to lose to Dallas today and then actually root for Shittsburgh to beat Cinci next week, nullifying the above scenario.

Best case scenario - Being that we can't get better than a #4 seed and hosting a WC match up - might as well rest your entire team in a meaningless week 17 game.

Please, can we just win one more game. Just one.

Blog Entries

Re: Final Game of the Season - At Cinci - Playoff Scenario

Ravens must win next week, period. I believe that clinches #4 seed based on AFC conference record.

If Dallas wins today and Puttsburgh wins next week, ravens clinch before they take the Feild. I think, Dallas will choke today, worse coached team in NFL based on talent. Dallas should throw every play today with Steeler secondary problems, victorian can't even come close to covering Austin. But,
    Cowboys will choke is my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    If Dallas wins today and Puttsburgh wins next week, ravens clinch before they take the Feild. I think, Dallas will choke today, worse coached team in NFL based on talent. Dallas should throw every play today with Steeler secondary problems, victorian can't even come close to covering Austin. But,
    I agree. Watching Shittsburgh/Dallas right now and it's got a last second Romo Pick6 written all over it.

If Dallas can hold on, we'll be rooting for Shittsburgh to beat Cinci next week to secure the division.

JFC, I never thought I'd be rooting for the, 'Piss & Black'.

Blog Entries

A Pittsburgh loss puts in the playoffs, if I am not mistaken. I really don't care about next week. We will secure a spot next week just by virtue of the Bengals or Steelers winning.

I agree about the coaching in Dallas, but I don't think they have a lot of talent, especially on the defensive side of the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    A Pittsburgh loss puts in the playoffs, if I am not mistaken. I really don't care about next week. We will secure a spot next week just by virtue of the Bengals or Steelers winning.
    A WC spot, but if the Steelers or Bengals win out and Ravens lose Cincy or Pitt wins division.

Blog Entries

A WC spot, but if the Steelers or Bengals win out and Ravens lose Cincy or Pitt wins division.
    Securing a playoff spot is all that matters. Seeding, especially since we are out of HFA and bye contention doesn't matter to me.

I will be sick to my stomach if we lose out, Shittsburgh wins out and they take the division.

Come on Dallas. Please don't choke this one away, in your house.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Securing a playoff spot is all that matters. Seeding, especially since we are out of HFA and bye contention doesn't matter to me.
    The division matters. It's about playing at home in the first round vs. on the road. And we all know how we've played on the road this year.

Not to mention, having a chance to rest your team in the final week against Cinci.

Blog Entries

It doesn't even matter, Dallas is about to blow it in the worst way.

Blog Entries
    Steelers gonna win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk