Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Game means nothing.

Biggest disappointment is how poorly both lines are. Ngata, Cody are big busts. Oline is crap as we knew.
    As we knew Boldin is no longer a starting NFL starting WR. Oh well. Stuff we already knew.

Re: Game means nothing.

Since when is Ngata a bust?

Blog Entries
    Told my son the same thing. At this point, try to get some guys healthy for the playoffs...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Since last two years has no push or penetration.

boy,are you missing EVERYTHING
    this is the kind of game that shows heart and character
    and it is disintegrating QUICKLY.
    very detroit game-ish
    not on the level of that,YET
    but the multiple bad attitude personal fouls is a bad sign

You mean show heart and character like our defense did to start the game? Scottie you are annoying. If anyone thought that the offensive woes would magically disappear after a week of firing Cameron your delusional. The int and fumble were on flacco no disputing that, but when flacco has no time whatsoever to throw your going to have problems. Flacco is part of the problem not the entire thing. The ravens have been very fortunate the last 4 years to not have injury problems, this year we are bombarded with them. As the rest of the season plays out Nd we continue to get healthier we can get hot at the right time. Lines on both sides of the ball are the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by JCroUSAF View Post
    You mean show heart and character like our defense did to start the game? Scottie you are annoying. If anyone thought that the offensive woes would magically disappear after a week of firing Cameron your delusional. The int and fumble were on flacco no disputing that, but when flacco has no time whatsoever to throw your going to have problems. Flacco is part of the problem not the entire thing. The ravens have been very fortunate the last 4 years to not have injury problems, this year we are bombarded with them. As the rest of the season plays out Nd we continue to get healthier we can get hot at the right time. Lines on both sides of the ball are the problem.
    dont be a jerk w the names
    if u read WHAT i said,i said nothing about performance and talent.NOTHING.what i said was about heart and character,meaning how they are BEHAVING in a bad situation...and i agree w your analysis on some of the problems.they are obvious.but please,next time you wanna label me as annoying you for a reason,actually be correct in the reasoning..its not even what i said...by the way did you just notice the EFFORT the team gave on the last two plays?pathetic ......THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT...not talent of the remaining players

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scottie b View Post
    dont be a jerk w the names
    A "jerk with the names"? Considering the level of the stuff you've put on this site, that was a compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    A "jerk with the names"? Considering the level of the stuff you've put on this site, that was a compliment.
    really?
    look how it all started.i started a thread,and a dude insulted me.for nothing.didnt even mention the content of the thread at all.its all on here.and whatever u might interpret what i said interacting w others,what does that have to do w u?where did i insult u?

Seriously guys I have no idea what scottie b is saying. My head hurts.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

dude ,please dont invite the pack mentality on here
    they r real good at it
    nowhere did i insult you ,for you to call me anything
    thats all

Blog Entries
    I m glad u r adding so much to
    this bored today cuz we need
    more raven FANS who can say
    the trth n back itup

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!