Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Fire harbaugh

Re: Fire harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Anything is possible but I just don't see how we can call for Harbaugh's head when the season has not even concluded yet. Would if (a big if of course) we win the next two games, advance to the superbowl and.....win...what will you all being saying then?? Let me guess..."Harbaugh is not the reason we won".
    If that happens, I will eat my words with a side of humble pie, washed down with a huge glass of Official Ravens-Brand Purple Kool-Aid. I LOVE being proven wrong by my team when they achieve above my expectations. Unlike some of the posters on here, I have no agenda and don't care at all to point out when I'm right. I'm here for thought-provoking, intellectually stimulating discussion. A huge component of that is being wrong, recognizing that you're wrong, and understanding why you're wrong.

I don't expect the situation you described to play out, though. It runs against all the trends this team seems to be falling into and I don't think we can rationally expect that kind of turnaround. But if we did, again I'd be happy to be wrong... and Harbaugh would firmly deserve to stick around for a long time.

Re: Fire harbaugh

I think the board is overevaluating the talent level on this year's roster. I did not expect the Ravens to compete for the SB this year. If posters would honestly evaluate the talent on the team, they really should not be considering this team a top SB contender. Division winner seems a pretty decent outcome for the talent level going into the season. They still have a good chance to do that despite the numerous injuries.