Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fire harbaugh

Re: Fire harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by scottie b View Post
    i agree w do HAVE a lot of injuries,but that should be accounted for in the NFL
    packers won that SB without damn near the same amount,and the guys hurt may have been more impactful.imho,i think we overvalue some of our players as an organization
    . I agree. But some people wanna quit and have these high expectations. And if it doesn't work out oh let's cut him fire him etc. I mean that's ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    He consistently has horrible time management and makes dumb decisions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I believe you give up on the team

Overreaction thread. He will be evaluated after the season. This was a very banged up team today.

Blog Entries

So we don't go for two, to put us within 16 (two scores), but we do kick the ball onsides and then use our time outs. This is Harbaugh in a nutshell.

Blog Entries

not overreaction at all harbaugh is fuckin up

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    So we don't go for two, to put us within 16 (two scores), but we do kick the ball onsides and then use our time outs. This is Harbaugh in a nutshell.
    I agree. Football coaching isn't like rocket science.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    Overreaction thread. He will be evaluated after the season. This was a very banged up team today.
    Banged up but flacco blew the game early hell it could've been 10-7 broncos before half

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some people been overreacting. Since.the steelers game.

Blog Entries
    Go cowboys
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Jack Del Rio would look pretty good coming back to Baltimore. He never had an offense to work with in Jacksonville and we know what he can do with a defense
    He Who Dares.....Wins

[QUOTE=Paintballguy;537904]Banged up but flacco blew the game early hell it could've been 10-7 broncos before half
    I agree, but they likely would of lost regardless due to line play. Ps that throw was not even in EZ to BOLDIN. Just throw it away.

Blog Entries

This is a team that lost JJ, Grubbs, Redding to FA
    They have injuries out the wazoo and half the guys on the field are like the walking wounded.
    Somehow they have won 9 games. They are not 5-11 like Billick was when he got fired. Its a minor miracle the team had 9 wins
    Next guy up is a nice little slogan .... truth is though sometimes the next guy up is just not good enough. There is a reason they are the next guy up.
    I dont think John has lost the locker room so much as he has guys who are just to bang up to be impactful or they are just out.

Does John have some things to clean up? You bet he does. Will his seat be slightly warm heading into next season? Absolutely. Firing him though would be goofy at this point.

Why does Ozzie get a pass but John does not. Lets face it, lot of the so called backups have been duds. The Oline looked like a mess heading into the season and has proved to be just that. Not suggesting that Ozzie should be let go, far from it. Just saying its not all John just as the offensive woes are not all Joe.

I dont care how good a coach you are, if you dont have the horses you dont have the horses. You cant compare the Giant or Packer and their injury issues the years they won the SB to what the Ravens are going through....different ball of wax completely
    A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,
    -Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenous1 View Post
    This is a team that lost JJ, Grubbs, Redding to FA
    They have injuries out the wazoo and half the guys on the field are like the walking wounded.
    Somehow they have won 9 games. They are not 5-11 like Billick was when he got fired. Its a minor miracle the team had 9 wins
    Next guy up is a nice little slogan .... truth is though sometimes the next guy up is just not good enough. There is a reason they are the next guy up.
    I dont think John has lost the locker room so much as he has guys who are just to bang up to be impactful or they are just out.

Does John have some things to clean up? You bet he does. Will his seat be slightly warm heading into next season? Absolutely. Firing him though would be goofy at this point.

Why does Ozzie get a pass but John does not. Lets face it, lot of the so called backups have been duds. The Oline looked like a mess heading into the season and has proved to be just that. Not suggesting that Ozzie should be let go, far from it. Just saying its not all John just as the offensive woes are not all Joe.

I dont care how good a coach you are, if you dont have the horses you dont have the horses. You cant compare the Giant or Packer and their injury issues the years they won the SB to what the Ravens are going through....different ball of wax completely
    (this might the kiss of death on this board coming from me,but)
    good thoughts Ravenous

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    Injuries were irrelevant.

Our defense started great. They were great for most of the half. But when you have an offense that has 6 3 and outs in the first half, they are going to get freaking tired.

Our offense hasnt had injury problems, they have had coaching problems. That drive that we started calling short routes, that was the offense we've been waiting for. But, of course, we never saw it after that.

Joe hasnt been perfect, but he hasnt been horrible. There is something wrong underneath.

Joe was pretty bad, albeit under pressure. But to fumble a sneak and throw a pick six on a horrible sideline pattern in the RZ had much to do with deciding the outcome. Joe Average.