Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 50

Thread: Fire harbaugh

  1. #16

    Re: Fire harbaugh



    Quote Originally Posted by scottie b View Post
    i agree w do HAVE a lot of injuries,but that should be accounted for in the NFL
    packers won that SB without damn near the same amount,and the guys hurt may have been more impactful.imho,i think we overvalue some of our players as an organization
    . I agree. But some people wanna quit and have these high expectations. And if it doesn't work out oh let's cut him fire him etc. I mean that's ridiculous.




  2. #17

    Re: Fire harbaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    He consistently has horrible time management and makes dumb decisions


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I believe you give up on the team




  3. #18

    Re: Fire harbaugh

    Overreaction thread. He will be evaluated after the season. This was a very banged up team today.




  4. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,855
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Fire harbaugh

    So we don't go for two, to put us within 16 (two scores), but we do kick the ball onsides and then use our time outs. This is Harbaugh in a nutshell.




  5. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    where my head touches the pillow
    Posts
    7,201
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Fire harbaugh

    not overreaction at all harbaugh is fuckin up




  6. #21

    Re: Fire harbaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    So we don't go for two, to put us within 16 (two scores), but we do kick the ball onsides and then use our time outs. This is Harbaugh in a nutshell.
    I agree. Football coaching isn't like rocket science.




  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    10,124
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    Overreaction thread. He will be evaluated after the season. This was a very banged up team today.
    Banged up but flacco blew the game early hell it could've been 10-7 broncos before half


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk




  8. #23

    Re: Fire harbaugh

    Some people been overreacting. Since.the steelers game.




  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    17,933
    Blog Entries
    1
    Go cowboys
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!




  10. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    16,023
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Fire harbaugh

    Jack Del Rio would look pretty good coming back to Baltimore. He never had an offense to work with in Jacksonville and we know what he can do with a defense
    He Who Dares.....Wins




  11. #26

    Re: Fire harbaugh

    [QUOTE=Paintballguy;537904]Banged up but flacco blew the game early hell it could've been 10-7 broncos before half
    I agree, but they likely would of lost regardless due to line play. Ps that throw was not even in EZ to BOLDIN. Just throw it away.




  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,547
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Fire harbaugh

    This is a team that lost JJ, Grubbs, Redding to FA
    They have injuries out the wazoo and half the guys on the field are like the walking wounded.
    Somehow they have won 9 games. They are not 5-11 like Billick was when he got fired. Its a minor miracle the team had 9 wins
    Next guy up is a nice little slogan .... truth is though sometimes the next guy up is just not good enough. There is a reason they are the next guy up.
    I dont think John has lost the locker room so much as he has guys who are just to bang up to be impactful or they are just out.


    Does John have some things to clean up? You bet he does. Will his seat be slightly warm heading into next season? Absolutely. Firing him though would be goofy at this point.

    Why does Ozzie get a pass but John does not. Lets face it, lot of the so called backups have been duds. The Oline looked like a mess heading into the season and has proved to be just that. Not suggesting that Ozzie should be let go, far from it. Just saying its not all John just as the offensive woes are not all Joe.

    I dont care how good a coach you are, if you dont have the horses you dont have the horses. You cant compare the Giant or Packer and their injury issues the years they won the SB to what the Ravens are going through....different ball of wax completely
    A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,
    -Ray Lewis




  13. #28

    Re: Fire harbaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenous1 View Post
    This is a team that lost JJ, Grubbs, Redding to FA
    They have injuries out the wazoo and half the guys on the field are like the walking wounded.
    Somehow they have won 9 games. They are not 5-11 like Billick was when he got fired. Its a minor miracle the team had 9 wins
    Next guy up is a nice little slogan .... truth is though sometimes the next guy up is just not good enough. There is a reason they are the next guy up.
    I dont think John has lost the locker room so much as he has guys who are just to bang up to be impactful or they are just out.


    Does John have some things to clean up? You bet he does. Will his seat be slightly warm heading into next season? Absolutely. Firing him though would be goofy at this point.

    Why does Ozzie get a pass but John does not. Lets face it, lot of the so called backups have been duds. The Oline looked like a mess heading into the season and has proved to be just that. Not suggesting that Ozzie should be let go, far from it. Just saying its not all John just as the offensive woes are not all Joe.

    I dont care how good a coach you are, if you dont have the horses you dont have the horses. You cant compare the Giant or Packer and their injury issues the years they won the SB to what the Ravens are going through....different ball of wax completely
    (this might the kiss of death on this board coming from me,but)
    good thoughts Ravenous




  14. #29

    Re: Fire harbaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    Overreaction thread. He will be evaluated after the season. This was a very banged up team today.
    Injuries were irrelevant.

    Our defense started great. They were great for most of the half. But when you have an offense that has 6 3 and outs in the first half, they are going to get freaking tired.

    Our offense hasnt had injury problems, they have had coaching problems. That drive that we started calling short routes, that was the offense we've been waiting for. But, of course, we never saw it after that.

    Joe hasnt been perfect, but he hasnt been horrible. There is something wrong underneath.




  15. #30

    Re: Fire harbaugh

    Joe was pretty bad, albeit under pressure. But to fumble a sneak and throw a pick six on a horrible sideline pattern in the RZ had much to do with deciding the outcome. Joe Average.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland