Page 81 of 83 FirstFirst ... 7980818283 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    That is not what I said. You will have people that make excuses for Flacco all week and the OL will be one of them. They will completely ignore Flacco's ineptness.

You can try to blame Ray Rice but he doesn't have nearly as much control of this offense as Flacco does. Flacco made poor decisions, Flacco consistently was inaccurate, and Flacco coughed up the ball.
    Just as you will have people blaming Joe for the line not blocking and for dropping passes. This a bad offense and the QB is a part of it. But the OL play sucks and that is a factor in Joe's play like it or not.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Game Thread -- Broncos @ Ravens

Totally deflated, even after expecting a loss. Horrible game
    "Flacco stepping up and throwing deep down the far sideline... CAUGHT!!! Into the endzone, TOUCHDOWN JACOBY JONES!!!!!"

Please...let this 1:59 go by really fast.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorecareful View Post
    There aren't a lot of good QBs in this draft at all.

EJ Manuel is a bad college player who will be an even worse NFL player. Hate him as a prospect. But he's not a terrible value in the 5th or 6th, I suppose. The QB I would try to grab in the middle rounds is Mike Glennon, but he's more like a 3rd-4th rounder. Tyler Bray is also a good player, but he will probably go in the 2nd.

But they really need to go out and get somebody, no matter what they do with Flacco. I'm honestly so disgusted by him right now I don't know what to say. I've defended him for so long but he absolutely shit the bed today.

I can vouch for that. I watch just about all FSU's games. Manuel is EXTREMELY overrated and at best will be a backup in the NFL. There is no way he'll start. He's as inconsistent as Flacco but on the college level. That's not a good recipe for the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    That is not what I said. You will have people that make excuses for Flacco all week and the OL will be one of them. They will completely ignore Flacco's ineptness.

You can try to blame Ray Rice but he doesn't have nearly as much control of this offense as Flacco does. Flacco made poor decisions, Flacco consistently was inaccurate, and Flacco coughed up the ball.
    Agree completely. Flacco does OK when everything is going perfectly but if it isn't, he becomes unglued. He can't carry the team like SB winning QB's have to at times.

To get your ass kicked at home sucks all day and all week. Now, here comes a try for a FG. REMEMBER this RAVENS....remember this.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    QB is a premium position. Like CB and OT, most of the good ones are gone after the 3rd round.

I would not expect to get a starter at any point after the 2nd round no matter who is available.

I think Manuel is a better prospect than Tyrod. There are others like Bray and Murray (who Wikid mentioned), but I don't think any of them will be there after the 4th at the latest.
    Oh, I agree with you. If it's like the 2011 draft where guys are reaching for QBs left and right and guys who scout as 2nd rounders go in the top 15 (Christian Ponder) then the whole draft goes out of whack.

But this draft doesn't even really have a clear cut #1 pick, Geno Smith will likely be the guy but even he is not a lock. There's no dominant QB. I do think there's a chance that teams like Jacksonville, Arizona, and KC might go the FA route... Vick and Alex Smith are out there.

Thus, there could be some decent prospects in the 2nd-4th rounds. I like Tyler Bray and Mike Glennon, and I do think both of them have a chance at being future NFL starters. Aaron Murray, I don't feel as good about at all.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Just as you will have people blaming Joe for the line not blocking and for dropping passes. This a bad offense and the QB is a part of it. But the OL play sucks and that is a factor in Joe's play like it or not.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
    Dead on. The O in general is BAD. Keep Torrey, Yanda, KO, Doss, Pitta, Rice. After that? Not much.

... somehow that ending seems right.

Blog Entries
    Wow it can't get much uglier

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries
    Nice way to finish.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

mike oher is a fuckin bum