Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 818283

Re: Game Thread -- Broncos @ Ravens

I think it's quite clear the main reason both Joe AND Ray Rice were awful today was the Oline. First couple of drives Joe was getting nailed, and there were no holes for Rice all game.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Grubbs choose to leave and you really think he'd make a difference. HELLO! LT is our biggest problem not G.
    Grubbs chose to leave because we undervalued him (which is understandable given the payout to Yanda). It's our Oline as a whole that has struggled this season. There's a reason we've tried 3 people at left guard- Harewood, Williams and Reid...

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblue View Post
    I think it's quite clear the main reason both Joe AND Ray Rice were awful today was the Oline. First couple of drives Joe was getting nailed, and there were no holes for Rice all game.
    First couple drives are what lost it. Hell, JOE LOST IT when he fumbled the first down sneak. The crowd was amped, the Ravens were amped, it looked set to be a competitive game.

It's amazing what confidence/knowing you will probably win (because the other guy is going to keep fucking up) does for a line.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by MickieB-OM View Post
    I'll tell you what, I will remember that FG try. That made me see red. Just rubbing it in after a frustrating day is not high on my list. If I was a Raven I truly would want to meet them again. I mean that wholeheartedly.
    Where was this outrage when the Ravens were the ones running up the score on a team of clowns. Broncos deserved to do whatever they wanted