Blog Entries

Keys to the game

The biggest thing that needs to happen for the Ravens is for Ngata and Jones- the interior of the d-line- to have a big game.

Shove the pocket back in Manning's lap, and good things will happen. Don't do that, and we're going to have a tough time winning.

On the plus side, Ngata seemed to have more push last game. We'll see.

Re: Keys to the game

No huddle for 60 minutes, score early and often, and hope that somehow our D can hold Manning under 30. And a couple of plays on ST wouldn't hurt.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Blog Entries
    Defense needs to tackle. Denver runs a lot of short routes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

No lead is safe. Keep the pedal down for 60 minutes; another 4th quarter blown lead and I'm gonna need blood pressure meds

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Keys to the game? Peyton is driving a ferrari and the Ravens are driving a used pinto.

O-Line, particularly Oher. Contain Von Miller and we'll have a shot. Contain Peyton and we'll have a shot. I hope the boys had photos of those two by their mirror every morning, Rocky Balboa style

It would help if the Ravens DB's don't play 8-10 yards off Denver's Recievers.

Have to jam them at the line and throw off Manning's timing on their routes. Seems like we've had that problem all year.

Key for me is not getting Flacco killed by their pass rush. Give him time and we have a chance.

Score, score, score and score again. Never take the foot off the gas.

Not expecting a whole lot from the defense. Just TACKLE!!! Get a push in the interior and hold Peyton to a few FGs.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Score, score, score and score again. Never take the foot off the gas.

Not expecting a whole lot from the defense. Just TACKLE!!! Get a push in the interior and hold Peyton to a few FGs.
    The Broncos had some trouble getting it into the end zone against the Raiders, and the Ravens have been fairly stout in the red zone. Keeping Manning to field goals is a definite key to the game for the Ravens.

Another key is the Caldwell X Factor: what is he going to do differently than Cameron to offset the defensive strengths of the Broncos? The ball has to come out quicker, and the run game has to be effective. I think he needs to figure out ways to get Rice around the edge, because I don't see us getting a great push up the middle if Yanda is out or playing with an ankle sprain.

We need to keep Peyton off the field. We need to run the ball 25 times today, and with overall success. And mostly short passes to keep completion at 65% on them, with a couple downfield attempts

can't remember last time I was so sure of a loss. here's hoping I'm wrong.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)