Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Blog Entries

Re: Not a good sign...

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    Guy named BH who follows the Ravens.
    Another one of your "inside sources"? Jeebus cripes...

I see it's been reported that Schefter's tweeted this so maybe there's more to it than just your "guy who follows the Ravens". In fact that's probably where he got it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post

I see it's been reported that Schefter's tweeted this so maybe there's more to it than just your "guy who follows the Ravens". In fact that's probably where he got it.
    What's your deal? It was just reported that ray is out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    What's your deal? It was just reported that ray is out.
    By who? Someone who has no official standing with the team. (And FWIW when I posted that I hadn't seen your thread.) When Ray hasn't been activated by the deadline, I'll believe he's out.

And I really don't care what y'all think of Schefter. He reports what he hears. What's to keep one of his "sources" from screwing with his head one of these days by feeding him bad information? Not that it matters to any of us (unless you're putting down serious cash on the games).

Blog Entries

By who? Someone who has no official standing with the team. (And FWIW when I posted that I hadn't seen your thread.) When Ray hasn't been activated by the deadline, I'll believe he's out.

And I really don't care what y'all think of Schefter. He reports what he hears. What's to keep one of his "sources" from screwing with his head one of these days by feeding him bad information? Not that it matters to any of us (unless you're putting down serious cash on the games).
    Schefter first reported that Suggs was playing against Houston while everyone else reported Suggs was out.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...gn=Twitter_atl

I think Schefter has gained enough credibility that if he reports it you can pretty much bank on it.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    Ray not activated. Very big surprise, taking a week for precaution. Probably wise longterm move. Ravens arent looking like they are getting a top 2 seed anyway.
    This makes sense because it's possible that McClain could be put on IR. They are thinking longterm playoff chances. If Dallas beats Pittsburgh very possible they are favored. Then Pittsburgh beats Cincy @ home making the last few games meaningless. With the Ravens as a 3 or 4 seed. Also next week the Cincy/ Pitt game is at 1 pm and the Ravens play at
    4;25 so the Ravens could have the division wrapped up before they take the feild. So, in that case it will be backup city in the last 2 games.
    Last edited by Boulderraven; 12-15-2012 at 04:48 PM.

Blog Entries

Ray officially not activated.

Blog Entries

We're in deep doodoo. The offense better put up 40+ because thats what it's gonna take.

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    And that is kind of why i think BA should be the guy, he is our best cover LBer on the team.
    You do need a MLB who can tackle. Its kind of their job. BA is a special teamer and that's about it. To slow to be a safety and too small to be a LB.

Boulderraven actually hits with his 'inside info' at a decent clip. Not at a bet the house on it rate, but as far as insider info on the board he's as good as anyone else.