Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Not a good sign...

Quote Originally Posted by dscola31 View Post
    There are few occasions where I would pick my team to get blown out. Thi sis mot 1 of them. We have 1 of the most resilient teams in the league. We will find a way to keep it tight and possibly get the win.
    Agreed. The Ravens will find a way to get it done, they do more often than not at home.

Last I had heard, even when Ray was in he didn't wear it because he kept breaking it hitting people so hard, and Ed didn't like it because it messed with his concentration. This was a couple years ago though. I think Jim Leonard wore it back then.

Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    Last I had heard, even when Ray was in he didn't wear it because he kept breaking it hitting people so hard, and Ed didn't like it because it messed with his concentration. This was a couple years ago though. I think Jim Leonard wore it back then.
    Ray always has it when he's in the game. Just look for the little green sticker on the back of his helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp View Post
    Ellerbe had limited reps yesterday, hopefully he can go. Suggs had full participation, hopefully he can go. It doesn't matter who has the speakers and is giving the calls to the guys on the field. Pees is making the calls, the guy communicates it to the rest of the players. No biggie. The more important thing, obviously, is who is on the field. The guy communicating the call from Pees is a small detail.

Right, but my point is, if someone had told you three months ago that Josh Bynes would be our defensive signal caller in Week 15, would you have said no big deal? I think not. This season has been a train wreck of injuries on this defense. That, more than the offense, is what's ailing this team right now.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Blog Entries

Yeah NM the fact of who has the headset, the bottom line is Bynes is the starter is what is the train wreck about it. Fielding him and a 36 yr old STeamer as your strting MLB's is screaming oh hell.

And to think like I said in another thread, Burfict wen't undrafted. WHO did we pick in the 6th and 7th rounds?????

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    Yeah NM the fact of who has the headset, the bottom line is Bynes is the starter is what is the train wreck about it. Fielding him and a 36 yr old STeamer as your strting MLB's is screaming oh hell.

And to think like I said in another thread, Burfict wen't undrafted. WHO did we pick in the 6th and 7th rounds?????
    Tommy Streeter and DeAngelo Tyson.

Stereter is a raw specimen and Tyson has already shown a little, at a position also of need. I'm not terribly disappointed we selected those two over Burfict, but with 20/20 hindsight glasses he could be helping out here right now.

Blog Entries

Why wouldn't Suggs wear it then, or Ngata? I had wondered why Reed or Pollard wouldn't wear it but it makes sense about being downfield. I guess the logic then would be that Ngata doesn't play every snap and Suggs may not with his injury, but surely Josh Bynes isn't going to play every down? If he does.........lol.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    Fielding him and a 36 yr old STeamer as your strting MLB's is screaming oh hell.
    What worse is it means our Special Teams players are gassed doing double duty....

Ray Ray is starting, he has been watching game film on the Broncos exclusively for about a month now.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Why isn't Pollard the guy with the head set?
    Also, from what I hear... he may not be playing either.

Everybody is a go, but McClain and Dickson. Suggs/Smith gametime decisions. Probably both or one of those will play, just keeping Broncos guessing.

I forgot they have to release someone to add Ray so if he's activated this sunday who get's cut. Considering all the injuries you would think it would be one of the WR, probably Reed but he has been productive as a gunner, havent really noticed LQW as much. Thompson i think still has some skills at WR i think they wanna continue to look at, so does LQW for that matter.