Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 58
  1. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Eastern Shore
    Posts
    2,231

    Re: Not a good sign...



    Josh who? lol. It's gonna be a long afternoon.
    "Screw it, let's ride"!




  2. #26

    Re: Not a good sign...

    Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Tommy Streeter and DeAngelo Tyson.

    Stereter is a raw specimen and Tyson has already shown a little, at a position also of need. I'm not terribly disappointed we selected those two over Burfict, but with 20/20 hindsight glasses he could be helping out here right now.
    Lol I know who we drafted, was being.... oh hell don't know the word I'm looking for. Anyways you get the drift. Hell even picking him up undrafted, when everyone on here and the whole draft prediciting world KNEW we needed ILB help. Ellerbe was still an unknown commodity, McClain got a contract based off 4 games he took over for Ray and played well(but disapparearred this year) and than a couple other unknowns and thats what we were going into the season with. Oh AND a 36 yr old STer that we gave another contract too.




  3. #27

    Re: Not a good sign...

    Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    Everybody is a go, but McClain and Dickson. Suggs/Smith gametime decisions. Probably both or one of those will play, just keeping Broncos guessing.
    You have a inside source? Cause I know people who were at practice yesterday and Ellerbe wasn't even in pads, Ray was but didn't participate(I don't care what the report says). Suggs was out there pretty much the whole time. Didnt ask about Smith. And didn't think to ask about Pollard either.

    Oh and Ray Rice talks as much shit in practice as he does gametime,lol.

    Oh and Haloti Ngata was wearing the #6 jersey, just as proof that yes I know people that were there. And I'll leave it at that.




  4. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Balmer Merlin Hon
    Posts
    3,256
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Not a good sign...

    Um, guys, before we panic completely--this may be much ado about not very much.

    Ray doesn't need to practice with the headset--he's worn it how many years now? I think they can only have one guy with a headset on the field at a time (i.e., there's no provision for disabling someone's headset), & it may be that Bynes is the guy they want to rotate with Ray (or whoever will be wearing the headset most of the time), so they're giving him reps wearing it to see if he can handle the duties. If not, there'll be a Plan B. It doesn't necessarily mean Ray or anyone else is out.




  5. #29

    Re: Not a good sign...

    Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    Everybody is a go, but McClain and Dickson. Suggs/Smith gametime decisions. Probably both or one of those will play, just keeping Broncos guessing.
    Sorry, everything I read says Pollard is Questionable at best. He hasn't practiced all week, including today.




  6. #30

    Re: Not a good sign...

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    You have a inside source? Cause I know people who were at practice yesterday and Ellerbe wasn't even in pads, Ray was but didn't participate(I don't care what the report says). Suggs was out there pretty much the whole time. Didnt ask about Smith. And didn't think to ask about Pollard either.

    Oh and Ray Rice talks as much shit in practice as he does gametime,lol.

    Oh and Haloti Ngata was wearing the #6 jersey, just as proof that yes I know people that were there. And I'll leave it at that.
    My beat guy, Ellerbe and Ray are playing. The thing is with Suggs/Smith is concern they are coming back to early? Which may hurt them later. Yanda might be done for the regular season. Wouldnt get caught up in who practices at this point in the season, like they need it, especially veterans.




  7. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    8,918
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Not a good sign...

    Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    Yanda might be done for the regular season.
    That doesn't surprise me at all. He probably has a high ankle sprain. Plus, he's still in a walking boot.




  8. #32

    Re: Not a good sign...

    Quote Originally Posted by RedSkins Fury View Post
    Sorry, everything I read says Pollard is Questionable at best. He hasn't practiced all week, including today.
    He doesnt need practice, will wear jacket and take a shot. Ribs you rest or make them worse. Thats pretty standard.




  9. #33

    Re: Not a good sign...

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    Lol I know who we drafted, was being.... oh hell don't know the word I'm looking for. Anyways you get the drift. Hell even picking him up undrafted, when everyone on here and the whole draft prediciting world KNEW we needed ILB help. Ellerbe was still an unknown commodity, McClain got a contract based off 4 games he took over for Ray and played well(but disapparearred this year) and than a couple other unknowns and thats what we were going into the season with. Oh AND a 36 yr old STer that we gave another contract too.
    Facetious?
    I get your point, but in this particular case, I feel pretty good abotu who we got late. With UDFA, you never know, we may have attempted, we may not have... At that point, it's HIS choice were he goes.

    I see your point, but the flipside is that we could have gotten 2 pretty darn good players at the end of the draft, perhaps "better" and CERTAINLY at positions that are harder to find talent in, late or UDFA. ILB, is a bit of a dinosaur position with limited athleticism necessary. Heck, Ellerbe and McClain were both UDFA, and for one, Ellerbe, to me, is far better. We will find more. Burfict isn't irreplaceable.




  10. #34

    Re: Not a good sign...

    Bynes will have a breakout game, showing the solid play he flashed promise of in the pre.

    Manning will be sacked 5 times between Kruger and Jones.

    The offense will be no-huddle and firing on all cylinders.

    From chaos, focus will arise.

    Ravens by 10. (you heard it here first)




  11. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    14,774
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Not a good sign...

    Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Bynes will have a breakout game, showing the solid play he flashed promise of in the pre.

    Manning will be sacked 5 times between Kruger and Jones.

    The offense will be no-huddle and firing on all cylinders.

    From chaos, focus will arise.

    Ravens by 10. (you heard it here first)
    what about the posts in the prediction thread that have the Ravens winning by more than ten? Not sure anyone said ten exactly though
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!




  12. #36

    Re: Not a good sign...

    Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Bynes will have a breakout game, showing the solid play he flashed promise of in the pre.

    Manning will be sacked 5 times between Kruger and Jones.

    The offense will be no-huddle and firing on all cylinders.

    From chaos, focus will arise.

    Ravens by 10. (you heard it here first)
    Pass some of what you got down my way . In all seriousness, it looks really bleak for the 2nd seed so I'm not set on winning this game. My goals for this team are:

    * Incremental improvement on offense over the next three games
    * Get Suggs/Lewis/Smith/Ellerbe/McClain/Pollard ready for the playoffs
    * Win the division (hopefully by winning one and not having to rely on PIT/CIN).




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland