Yes, one game. Usually a team has a horrible game on only one side of the ball. Well, last week was horrid on both. That happens on occasion to every team. Well, last week was our week. As good as the Steelers D is, I still shudder to watch them sometimes. Lebeau is still the man and I have full confidence in him.

I find it odd some label the Steelers as "weak." Minus a few plays, the team could easily be 9-4 or 10-3. The Ravens could easily be 8-6. Could-shoulda-woulda though, a win is a win, but my point is I feel the teams are pretty evenly matched, and their records don't exactly tell the story.

Right now, I feel the Bengals are the best team in the division. I have full condfidence Roethilsberger will shake off the rust this week and get back to himself (he did throw for three TD's last week) and gain momentum in the playoffs. He was having a great year until he got injured, again. And yes, he is the keystone of the team.

The adage stands that the only goal for each team is a playoff berth. That is when the real season starts! Here is hoping the Steelers and Ravens can lock horns again with two relatively healthy teams!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
Did you see their defense last week? embarassing. I know it was one game but it was a 1PM home game against a weak AFCW opponent.