Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 86
  1. #13

    Re: OT: Bengals @ Eagles Game Thread



    I can't get a good feed ... What's happened so far? Could someone be so kind as to summarize? (I gather it was bad for the Eagles!)
    Thoughts on Ray Rice: http://brafootball.wordpress.com/




  2. #14

    Re: OT: Bengals @ Eagles Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    I can't get a good feed ... What's happened so far? Could someone be so kind as to summarize? (I gather it was bad for the Eagles!)
    Maclin fumbled on 2nd play from scrimmage. Bengals convert TD.

    Eagles go 3 and out on 2nd drive. Their edge blocker on the punt got lit up and pushed back far enough that the punter kicked it directly into him.

    10-0 Cincy.

    PP




  3. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    15,342
    Blog Entries
    1
    The lack of effort is shameful
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!




  4. #16

    Re: OT: Bengals @ Eagles Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    The lack of effort is shameful
    Thing is they played hard last week and beat TB on the road.

    Lotta young guys out there playing for jobs.

    PP




  5. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    9,150
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: OT: Bengals @ Eagles Game Thread

    For all this talk about Dalton, I've seen 3 could-have been picks thrown by him.




  6. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    23,277
    Eagles D finally wakes up. Nice stop.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  7. #19

    Re: OT: Bengals @ Eagles Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by purplepoe View Post
    Maclin fumbled on 2nd play from scrimmage. Bengals convert TD.

    Eagles go 3 and out on 2nd drive. Their edge blocker on the punt got lit up and pushed back far enough that the punter kicked it directly into him.

    10-0 Cincy.

    PP
    Ha, wow. (And thanks, PP!)
    Thoughts on Ray Rice: http://brafootball.wordpress.com/




  8. #20
    Always liked Jason Avant, dude has stickum hands

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2




  9. #21

    Re: OT: Bengals @ Eagles Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    For all this talk about Dalton, I've seen 3 could-have been picks thrown by him.
    Thursday night football is usually awful football.

    I'd be fine if they did away with it but that won't happen.

    PP




  10. #22
    Looked like a Cam Cameron call right there

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2




  11. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    9,150
    Blog Entries
    4
    Wow great call


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk




  12. #24

    Re: OT: Bengals @ Eagles Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Bengals win hurts Pitt so from that perspective, I would take it
    Exactly!




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland