Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Broncos at Ravens - predict the score

I'm really worried about the secondary. If they play the same soft zone as last week, Manning will be licking his chops. Sure hope we get some guys back from injury and they run some different schemes

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Not enough healthy bodies on defense.
    OL has been bad all year.
    Flacco doesn't extend plays.
    News Flash - Cameron was just a scape goat.

Broncos 41
    Ravens 17

The will finish regular season with a five game losing streak.

31-27, Ravens. Manning, Thomas and Decker will get their yards between the 20s, with Manning passing for 3 TDs, but 2 ints (Ed Reed, Corey Graham). He'll throw up a wounded duck on an apparently blown coverage, and Reed will step in front of it and return to Denver's 18 yard line. Corey Graham's interception will come in the redzone with Denver driving midway through the third quarter, Graham will step in front a pass intended for Andre Caldwell, resulting in a touchback. Flacco will pass ford 245 yards, 15/25, 2 TDs (1 to Boldin, 1 to Pitta), 1 int, and have 2 fumbles (1 lost). Rice will have a HUGE day, getting 28 touches for 275 combined yards (22 rushes for 150, 6 catches for 125), while Pierce will have 10 rushes for 61 yards. Kruger and Jones' hot streak will continue, with Kruger getting 2 sacks, Jones 1.5 sacks and Pollard getting 1 sack on a delayed blitz.

Denver 31-23. I want to pick a win, but not confident about it at all.

As long as there's improvement.

Ravens 35-31.

You guys worry too much. :D
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

with the current defense we will most likely lose but my boy is home from college and it will be a tailgating day at the stadium. its never a bad day when you see the purple play because you know they will leave it all on the field.

Blog Entries

Honestly... I can't see a reason to be optimistic. Ravens are bottom half of league in O & D rankings, Broncos are 4th in both. Denver are on an 8 game winning streak, Ravens just lost to two teams they should have beaten. Broncos have one of the best QBs to ever play the game who has won his last 8 games against the Ravens, Ravens have a guy who is really good on his best days but is so damned inconsistent.

The only thing I see going for the Ravens is that they are at home, and in case anyone forgot, they lost there against a Charlie Batch-led Steelers team. Yeah.

Wheels could be coming off pretty soon.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    It's possible but when have the Ravens been blown out at home? Win or lose I expect a gut wrenching, down to the wire game...
    Last time we were blown out at home was by the Manning led Colts in 2007. Hate to say it, but i think this one might be over by the half.

Ravens 17
    Broncos 37

Broncos 34-24. And worse would not surprise me. I don't expect a lot from the D; simply too many injuries; even some who play will be far from 100%. This is really the time for Flacco to step up. Which Joe will show up? . . . the next couple games could be very telling. Can our O line protect Joe? Can he get the ball out quickly? Can he develop some semblance of pocket awareness? Can ANYONE catch reliably? Is there a quality LT on the squad. CAn ANYONE get open?

Blog Entries

I've been watching the All 22 on Peyton for the past hour. The defense just needs to tackle which I know is a big thing to ask from the defense right now. Peyton will dink and dunk down the field and take the occasional shot downfield. He gets the ball out very quick. Also, he likes to use the middle of the field a lot with his receivers and tight ends (Tamme seems to be a favorite target). Demarius Thomas is dangerous with the ball in his hands he can make people miss and break tackles (we saw it in the playoffs against pitt). I could see Reed having a shot at an interception or two. Peyton just doesn't have the zip on deep shots from what I see. Peyton just lulls the defense to sleep with the continuous short passes until the defense starts to cheat up.

Ravens shock the pundits and pull out the upset victory.

27 - 23 RAVENS

Denver - 34
    Ravens - 17

This will be a very painful game.