Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Broncos at Ravens - predict the score

Looks like it may be raining on Sunday and that may help Baltimore although Denver has established a pretty decent running game too.

How much will Caldwell help the offense and Flacco and how well will the D play (hoping we get a few players back from injury).

The Ravens are a different team at home and they really need this win. I think they find a way to get it done and also win the time of possession

Ravens 28
    Broncos 24

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Re: Broncos at Ravens - predict the score

31-23, ravens

Ravens are good at home. Hopefully with dust being brushed off some sections of the play book the offense will show up. Head says Denver wins...but I'm go with my gut.

Ravens 31
    Broncos 28
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

I think there is a strong chance we get run out of our own stadium this Sunday, rain or shine. Sorry to sound negative, but with all of the injuries on defense and Ravens killer Manning coming to town with those young weapons, I can't see us winning.

34-17 Denver

Blog Entries

Denver in a close one, 27-24.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool5 View Post
    I think there is a strong chance we get run out of our own stadium this Sunday, rain or shine. Sorry to sound negative, but with all of the injuries on defense and Ravens killer Manning coming to town with those young weapons, I can't see us winning.

34-17 Denver
    It's possible but when have the Ravens been blown out at home? Win or lose I expect a gut wrenching, down to the wire game...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    It's possible but when have the Ravens been blown out at home? Win or lose I expect a gut wrenching, down to the wire game...
    Last time was almost exactly 5 years ago to Manning in the rain. :(

I hope the players get fired up to win one for Caldwell. Replacement coaches often get better efforts from the players in the first game or so after the coaching change because it is a chance for the players to show that they weren't the problem. ;)

Blog Entries

27-17 Denver

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Last time we were blown out at home was by the Manning led Colts in 2007. Hate to say it, but i think this one might be over by the half.

Ravens 17
    Broncos 37

Blog Entries

34-17 Denver
    Nailed it!

30-27 Ravens

If we keep our "ground and pound" mentality, I believe we have a shot. The best way to beat Peyton is by keeping the ball out of his hands. The less our defense has to play the better. Hopefully we have success running early and are able to take advantage with some play-action. I'm excited to see what Caldwell will do.

34-17 Denver
    I'm kind if thinking this as well.

I'm tempering my expectations. I just want to see some smart play calling on offense and some changes in defense resulting in some sort of cohesiveness, especially in the LB corp.

If we get those positives, I will be ok going into Giants week.