Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Broncos at Ravens - predict the score

wouldn't it be awesome to win a slugfest at something like 9-3? wahoo

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    If "good Joe" shows up, and Caldwell can make some effective tweaks to Cameron's offense:
    Ravens 38
    Colts 35

If "bad Joe" shows up, and they turn the ball over multiple times (see Redskins game, second half):
    Ravens 17
    Colts 35

The defense remains a non-factor. Winning is all on the offense (a special teams play or 2 wouldn't hurt, either).
    Was that an accident or were you dropping a subtle joke?;)

I'll say this....there is no way in hell that the Ravens lose to the Colts this weekend!!!:happyanim
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Sooner or later the Ravens are gonna have to overcome the P. Manning bugaboo. (Right?) Unfortunately, I think it'll come later than sooner, or at least than this Sunday. The injuries are just too much....just don't know how many "next men" are even left now to put up. Broncos, 33-24.

Blog Entries

I really want to say that this game will be in the 30s for both teams, but I can't. I don't see the Ravens being able to score over 30 points in this game, which is what it will likely take to win given the state of the Ravens defense. My heart says that the Ravens will win (as it does every week), but my head says:

Broncos 34
    Ravens 24

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    Was that an accident or were you dropping a subtle joke?;)

I'll say this....there is no way in hell that the Ravens lose to the Colts this weekend!!!:happyanim
    LOL...wow...no, that was completely by accident. And you are right, the Ravens won't lose to the Colts, but the defense will probably not get a shut-out.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

I know that Peyton doesn't have the zip on his passes anymore, but he still has excellent accuracy, he gets rid of the ball quickly, and he is one of the best I've ever seen at anticipating where the receiver is going. It is a shame that he probably won't coach because that man's mind is just incredibly unique when it comes to offense.
    I'm hoping Manning's slight lack of zip compensates for Ed's lack of zip cause he traditionall has a lot of success against Manning....like he can read the guy's mind sometimes. We just never took advantage of his picks with our offense against the Colt's D.

Blog Entries

Because this game could really be a statement game for the rest of the league, I could see the Ravens really hammering the Broncos.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

I see this as being very similar to the Patriots game earlier in the season. Very close and high scoring.

Ravens 38
    Broncos 34

after watching this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIHXmNf-Z4M Iam not sure we will be able to keep Flacco standing long enough to Do any damage..

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensghost View Post
    after watching this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIHXmNf-Z4M Iam not sure we will be able to keep Flacco standing long enough to Do any damage..
    oh boy

Blog Entries

Miller and Dummerville are going to give Oher and KO fits on Sunday. The Ravens OTs struggle against speed rushers, because both OTs are really built like OGs. Both Dummerville and Miller are elite speed rushers. Caldwell had better have a lot of quick hitting plays ready to go, or Flacco is going to get hit early and often. Screw Harbaugh, McKinnie needs to play in this game. He is the only OT the Ravens have that has shown that he is effective against speed rushers.

This game hinges solely on our offense.
    Only quick changes can be made this short week (first real strategy meeting I think was wednesday).
    So, more formations and some added routes (that are all in the playbook) should be used.
    Like the first game of the season.
    So, Denver has no idea what is coming.

IF that all happens...I see high scoring game. Like the Dallas game.
    So, the Ravens may need to score at least 35.

I have to be a homer and say Ravens 41-38.
    If that happens I will probably have thrown up numerous times and burst at least two blood vessels...but I would still be an extremely happy fan. Ok, I would be out of my mind...SOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo