Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Injury News + Game Status Injury Report: Ravens v. Broncos (merged)

According to the Ravens Website. Leach, A. Jones, McPhee and Pollard missed practice.
    Does anyone know if they are serious enough to miss the game?

I know Yanda is a VERY long shot to play and Ray/Elerbie have a chance but as of Monday I thought that the above players were "fine" according to Harbs.

Blog Entries

Re: Injury News

Mcclain is out. Hopefully we will be getting #52 back.

I am curious on Jimmy Smith's recovery and I am hoping that the reason he has not been playing physical or great was because of him being injured. Almost through his second season, we need him to step up and be healthy.

I think we can just about declare jimmy smith a bust. He can't stay healthy.

Blog Entries

man we need all hands on deck to even have a shot in this game.

Blog Entries

Have there been any updates on Ray playing this week?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Have there been any updates on Ray playing this week?
    He did not practice yesterday in the portion open to the media but even if he was out there after the media left the team does not have to put him on the injury report until he he activated from IR to return.

Quote Originally Posted by Florida Art View Post
    He had bad luck w/ injuries. Last season the opening KO of the year! This season a sports hernia...
    Not calling him a bust yet, but let there be healthy competition w/ C. Graham, C. Jackson, C.Brown, etc. The limited up-side to Webb and Smith going down is a major audition of our secondary depth.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Florida Art View Post
    By that rational Webb is a bust too as this is the second year ending knee injury he has had?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Benny8444 View Post
    He did not practice yesterday in the portion open to the media but even if he was out there after the media left the team does not have to put him on the injury report until he he activated from IR to return.
    Didn't they do that 2 weeks ago?

Resigned to the fact that our offense is going to need to outscore Manning. We aren't going to be much more than a roadbump to him.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    Resigned to the fact that our offense is going to need to outscore Manning. We aren't going to be much more than a roadbump to him.
    Pretty much how it looks to me. And Denver's defense is pretty good, so I don't like our chances. Then again, back in 2010 when we were struggling defensively, New Orleans came into M&T. I fully expected Brees and company to blow us out, but we won that game. So who knows?
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...