Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 47
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in a Purple Haze
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Injury News



    The #Ravens have 17 players listed on the injury report, including 11 starters.

    Can we field a team??

    Holy cow!

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

    NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!




  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Severna Park
    Posts
    3,454
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Injury News

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenMadness View Post
    The #Ravens have 17 players listed on the injury report, including 11 starters.

    Can we field a team??

    Holy cow!
    I think it also has to do with Harbaugh's run in with the league over injury reporting.




  3. #33

    Re: Game Status Injury Report: Ravens v. Broncos

    we could field a pretty good team wiiith our [I]R and questionable personell.




  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    17,949
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Game Status Injury Report: Ravens v. Broncos

    I know Harbs is still a little peeved about the Ed Reed fine and I'm hoping this is overkill due to that issue... otherwise DAMN!
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!




  5. #35

    Re: Game Status Injury Report: Ravens v. Broncos

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I know Harbs is still a little peeved about the Ed Reed fine and I'm hoping this is overkill due to that issue... otherwise DAMN!
    Yep. Yanda is not likely playing.




  6. #36

    Re: Game Status Injury Report: Ravens v. Broncos

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I know Harbs is still a little peeved about the Ed Reed fine and I'm hoping this is overkill due to that issue... otherwise DAMN!
    Gotta hope some of these QUESTIONABLES can gut it out. Arthur Jones. Ellerbe, McPhee - now the backups are coming up lame! The ranks are thinning. I assume Ray Lewis doesn't need to be on this list??




  7. #37

    Re: Game Status Injury Report: Ravens v. Broncos

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker: M&T Sec 527 View Post
    Gotta hope some of these QUESTIONABLES can gut it out. Arthur Jones. Ellerbe, McPhee - now the backups are coming up lame! The ranks are thinning. I assume Ray Lewis doesn't need to be on this list??
    Unless they activate him, I don't believe Ray needs to be on the list.




  8. #38

    Re: Game Status Injury Report: Ravens v. Broncos

    I'm not sure where this site gets their injury info from:
    http://www.pro-football-reference.co...s/rav/2012.htm

    But they show Yanda as out.




  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,340
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Game Status Injury Report: Ravens v. Broncos

    Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessVictory View Post
    I'm not sure where this site gets their injury info from:
    http://www.pro-football-reference.co...s/rav/2012.htm

    But they show Yanda as out.
    Well a day or two ago he was in a walking boot. I wouldn't expect to see him in the next couple of weeks, at least.




  10. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    27,518
    I believe I just heard Ray is inactive for the game.

    And Suggs is a game time decision.

    This is not good at all. I know, any given Sunday and all, but this is shaping up to be a bad day.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Blvd of Broken Dreams
    Posts
    2,228

    Re: Injury News

    What, no threads on firing the strength and conditioning coach?

    Truly, are we heading for any injury records?




  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    4,505

    Re: Injury News

    Quote Originally Posted by houstonravensfan View Post
    What, no threads on firing the strength and conditioning coach?

    Truly, are we heading for any injury records?
    TBH last year we were relatively injury-free. The law of averages has just caught up with us this year, that's all. That's why I still get pissed at how last year ended. You can't keep coming up short thinking "oh well, we'll get 'em next year". You have to sieze the moment. Last year WAS our year.




  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Arbutus
    Posts
    1,875

    Re: Injury News

    Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    TBH last year we were relatively injury-free. The law of averages has just caught up with us this year, that's all. That's why I still get pissed at how last year ended. You can't keep coming up short thinking "oh well, we'll get 'em next year". You have to sieze the moment. Last year WAS our year.
    I think the weak ass training camp regimen agreed to in the CBA is starting to catch up the the AFC North and the Ravens specifically. We used to be hardened up and ready to hit well before the rest of the league and now they can't be which is necessary in a division like ours.




  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Arbutus
    Posts
    1,875

    Re: Game Status Injury Report: Ravens v. Broncos

    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    I believe I just heard Ray is inactive for the game.

    And Suggs is a game time decision.

    This is not good at all. I know, any given Sunday and all, but this is shaping up to be a bad day.
    It would be a tad ironic to finally beat Manning and do it with a bunch on no-names on D....




  15. #45

    Re: Game Status Injury Report: Ravens v. Broncos

    Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    It would be a tad ironic to finally beat Manning and do it with a bunch on no-names on D....
    Bring on the irony




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland