Arians lands well

so Pigsburgh fires Bruce Arians who joins rookie HC Chuck Pagano and rookie qb Luck on a 2-14 team, while the Steelers hire Todd Haley to be new OC.
    wow, talk about two teams in different directions; Arians (Acting Head Coach) helps lead his team to the playoffs while Pigsburgh loses at home to Cinci and now begins the murmuring and finger pointing. anyone think firing Arians was a mistake?

also I notice the different paths of Anquan Bolden and Larry Fitzgerald. Teammates on the Card's Super Bowl team, Bolden is a key player on a team that just win its second div title while Fitzgerald is going crazy with frustration at his team's miserable showing, (especially on offense).

I'm happy for Pags but I sure hope we beat them.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Re: Arians lands well

The story of the Colts season is remarkable. I've been pulling for them (mostly because of Pags). But come Jan they're the enemy.

Gotta feel bad for Larry. One of the best WRs in the league stuck on a crap team with no QB. If we didn't already have Torrey, I wouldn't be opposed to reuniting Boldin with Larry here in Baltimore.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller