Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT - ESPN Radio

OT - ESPN Radio

Mods, if you can give me a little leeway here, I'd appreciate it.

It seems like bush league 1300 dropped ESPN radio programming so now I can't listen to Mike&Mike in the morning. Anyone know if another Baltimore station is picking them up? I can get them on 980 from DC, but the reception isn't very good and I can't stand listening to a Redskins flagship station with all of their updates and stuff. Anyone have any info they can share?
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Blog Entries

Re: OT - ESPN Radio

ESPN radio is on SiriusXM. If they aren't in your area and you really want to still listen that's at least an option.

Yeah, I knew that. I'm too cheap to buy satellite radio, lol.

Blog Entries

Have you tried 92.7? It's the same feed as 980 but FM so it may come in clearer...but it is based down here in SoMD & I honestly don't know where Stevensville is so then again it might not come in clearer, and it's still the Redskins flagship. Not close enough to Baltimore to pick up their stations (other than 105.7) clearly, unfortunately, so can't help any more than that.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Just get SiriusXM and be done with it. Pat Kirwin alone is worth the price of admission. It's cheap once you let it run out and they beg you back for $15 every 6 months or whatever it is I pay.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RedSkins Fury View Post
    Just get SiriusXM and be done with it. Pat Kirwin alone is worth the price of admission. It's cheap once you let it run out and they beg you back for $15 every 6 months or whatever it is I pay.
    I used to have it, and I can say they will do exactly this. I think they even offered me a year for $15.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    Yeah, I knew that. I'm too cheap to buy satellite radio, lol.
    I hear you. Money is tight these days.

I am not near the radio but 1300's website is still advertising that they are carrying ESPN (and Mike and Mike). Did they announce they were going to stop on the radio?

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Have you tried 92.7? It's the same feed as 980 but FM so it may come in clearer...but it is based down here in SoMD & I honestly don't know where Stevensville is so then again it might not come in clearer, and it's still the Redskins flagship. Not close enough to Baltimore to pick up their stations (other than 105.7) clearly, unfortunately, so can't help any more than that.

Thanks. 92.7 is probably out of range for me. I'm on Kent Island and commute to the BWI airport area for work. Mike & Mike is my normal listen. I can't even begin to stomach listening to Norris and Davis. Gag me.

Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    I am not near the radio but 1300's website is still advertising that they are carrying ESPN (and Mike and Mike). Did they announce they were going to stop on the radio?
    Supposedly they're dropping ESPN radio in favor of a new CBS Radio network. It was supposed to happen after the 1st of the year, but since yesterday they're simulcasting Norris and Davis. Seems like they pulled the plug early.

Supposedly they're dropping ESPN radio in favor of a new CBS Radio network. It was supposed to happen after the 1st of the year, but since yesterday they're simulcasting Norris and Davis. Seems like they pulled the plug early.
    Thank you for answering that question. I was wondering myself what the heck happened. I listen to that show on the way to work every morning. Sucks they are dropping it.

Gotcha. That sucks. I can't imagine how they thought that was a good move.