Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Media Crowning Patriots Again

The yearly giving out of the Lombardi in December to NE is here. Just a sample:

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post...bowl-favorites

This has been going on every year for nearly a decade now and NE always loses in the playoffs. These guys still haven't learned that the Patriots are always one bad game by Brady from disaster.

Blog Entries

Re: Media Crowning Patriots Again

They sure looked the part last night against a completely overmatched Houston. There's college, there's NFL and there's Brady. Looked like another level

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

No one on NFL AM would go that far this morning. They said they look like the best team in the AFC but they are obviously hard to beat in Foxboro. They didn't think they were better then some of the NFC teams.

I mean shit after last night? They're definitely in the argument for the best in the AFC

I still think the 49'ers have a good chance of beating them, their pass defense is much more formidable than the Texans. If Watt and the rest of the front don't get pressure (or get their a second too late) good QB's will shred them.

Not sure why people pay attention to those things. Maybe we should just run the table each December and win a few SBs too.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Wouldn't you...Belichick has got that defense clicking finally and they are running it this year like they haven't for several seasons. And last night was without their most dynamic offensive skill player on the field.

Find the weakness

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    They sure looked the part last night against a completely overmatched Houston. There's college, there's NFL and there's Brady. Looked like another level
    Could not have stated it any better! Brady is in another class Completely! Say what you want about Hoodie, but this guy adjusts to his team's strengths, and his team is most always competitive, if not Dominant!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by LC_Ravens_87 View Post
    Find the weakness
    The 2007 season says, "hi".

Not saying they don't have good chance, they most certainly do...just that there is long way to go and a lot of football to be played between now and confetti in New Orleans.

Blog Entries

It's a week to week league, the parity this year is more than last year.

The Patriots came in with a good game plan and executed it, not to mention the ball bounced there way... along with a few calls.

Lets not forget they squeaked by the Dolphins last week.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    The 2007 season says, "hi".

Not saying they don't have good chance, they most certainly do...just that there is long way to go and a lot of football to be played between now and confetti in New Orleans.
    I don't disagree. It goes without saying that in a single elimination tourney, almost anything Can happen. Just saying not many places I'd like the Raven to have to avoid come January more than Foxboro.

Great coach(cheater though), brady playing at home,always with high emotion, and welker doing it all. Have to wonder how long welker can go. Texans looked lost last night and should have stayed with the running game. Giving brady the ball leads to scores. Texas defense had what flacco gets on away games. Let the media ballwash them, no other team looks that good and the 49 ers are up next. I predict the SF defense puts a hurting on brady and he is done for the year. To interesting to see the zebs either stop texas momentum or call a penalty to give the pats a first down when they couldn't achieve it on their own. Saw brady give the zebs a look when he thought he was being violated, too funny when they ignored him.

Blog Entries

If you thought '53 mighty men' was dumb, those Texans letter jackets should be burned.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...etter-jackets/

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!