Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Media Crowning Patriots Again

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    If you thought '53 mighty men' was dumb, those Texans letter jackets should be burned.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...etter-jackets/
    One of the funnier comments on twitter last night: "Looked like a high-school team, played like a high-school team."

Blog Entries

I don't see anything wrong with saying the Patriots look SB bound at this point. They just demolished what was viewed as the best team in the NFL. With the Texans having to play the Colts twice in the next three weeks & the Patriots having a tiebreaker over both the Texans and the Broncos, good chance the Patriots end up with the top seed. It's rare for Brady to lose in Foxboro so again, don't see what is wrong with saying they looke poised to go to SB again.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    It's a week to week league, the parity this year is more than last year.

The Patriots came in with a good game plan and executed it, not to mention the ball bounced there way... along with a few calls.

Lets not forget they squeaked by the Dolphins last week.

thats bs. i watched the game, the pats had control of it for the most part, but gave up a late fg to make it a 7 point game. it wasnt as close as the score says

Blog Entries

The Patriots also get slammed when they lose a Super Bowl that they are favored to win. The media goes which ever way the wins go.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    thats bs. i watched the game, the pats had control of it for the most part, but gave up a late fg to make it a 7 point game. it wasnt as close as the score says
    That game was close the majority of the way. Either way, beating the Dolphins by 10 or 7 doesn't make you look like world beaters.

And my point anyway, is yes you beat the TExans by 28 one week and beat the Dolphins by 7 the week before - "it's a week to week league"

Blog Entries

That game was close the majority of the way. Either way, beating the Dolphins by 10 or 7 doesn't make you look like world beaters.

And my point anyway, is yes you beat the TExans by 28 one week and beat the Dolphins by 7 the week before - "it's a week to week league"
    did you watch it? Pats scored on first two possessions and never looked back. Houston was never in it

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Yes, I understand where you are coming from, but after all Miami is a division rival.
    And those games tend to be closer for the most part due to the familiarity of the opponent and the bad blood.
    And I actualy agree at this point that the Pats look like they are peaking even without their monster TE.
    Everything is working for them including their defense.
    They have shored up the backend of the defense, too.

Blog Entries

say what you want bout the pats that bilecheck is one helluva coach.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    did you watch it? Pats scored on first two possessions and never looked back. Houston was never in it
    We're talking about Miami ;)

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    say what you want bout the pats that Belicheat is one helluva coach.
    corrected it for you

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens44 View Post
    Yes, I understand where you are coming from, but after all Miami is a division rival.
    And those games tend to be closer for the most part due to the familiarity of the opponent and the bad blood.
    And I actualy agree at this point that the Pats look like they are peaking even without their monster TE.
    Everything is working for them including their defense.
    They have shored up the backend of the defense, too.
    We've seen this from the before... say for about the last 5 years, 20-0 at home in December.

And something crazy like 17-1 over the past 3 years (I think) in December.

They're good no doubt, but teams this league is so different than it used to be. Stomping the Texans doesn't mean they can beat everyone now. I think they may be the best team, by default, in the AFC right now. But that could change next week.

Blog Entries

We're talking about Miami ;)
    that was the first game Brady has ever won at Miami (I think).

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!