Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cam - Harbaugh shouting during Skins game

It was mentioned just before halftime in the game thread John was yelling at Cam and it was caught on camera. Anyone have the game DVR'd or could post a clip of this? It was during the perplexing 40 second 2 timeout waste of a drive.

Blog Entries

Re: Cam - Harbaugh shouting during Skins game

Quote Originally Posted by hokiefan View Post
    It was mentioned just before halftime in the game thread John was yelling at Cam and it was caught on camera. Anyone have the game DVR'd or could post a clip of this? It was during the perplexing 40 second 2 timeout waste of a drive.
    Hell I wasn't going to watch the game but I think I'll check it out just for that.

I went back and looked at it. Rice took the carry for no gain and then the camera went to Harbs and Cam. You could only see the back of John's head and Cam had this kind of stunned/surprised look but didn't say anything. Hard to make out what was going on.

Preston is doing the same crap he did when Jamal Lewis was still here. Nobody would talk to him so he would go to Jamal and get "dirt" about what was going on in the clubhouse or the sideline. I guess Preston has a new "source" since nobody else on the team knows what he's talking about.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    Preston is doing the same crap he did when Jamal Lewis was still here. Nobody would talk to him so he would go to Jamal and get "dirt" about what was going on in the clubhouse or the sideline. I guess Preston has a new "source" since nobody else on the team knows what he's talking about.
    Gotta wonder who his "source" is...

You know I used to not like Preston years ago, but last year and this year his information has been right on the money. Before he was so anti-Billick that was his agenda I could read his columns. He's pretty good actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    You know I used to not like Preston years ago, but last year and this year his information has been right on the money. Before he was so anti-Billick that was his agenda I could read his columns. He's pretty good actually.
    Better take a seat, because I am actually going to agree with you here.

In fact, Preston has been around for so long, that I think he actually carries water for the team sometimes. This is TOTAL SPECULATION, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Newsome leaked/planted the whole protection-story to give Harbaugh cover for a decision made by the owner.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    Better take a seat, because I am actually going to agree with you here.

In fact, Preston has been around for so long, that I think he actually carries water for the team sometimes. This is TOTAL SPECULATION, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Newsome leaked/planted the whole protection-story to give Harbaugh cover for a decision made by the owner.
    Or the spin doctor. The timing almost seems like this had been in the making for a while. He didn't have a whole lot of time to think this over, if yesterday was the final straw. I think this has been being discussed for some time.

It didn't seem like all that much to me.. but why not :DeadHorse:

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Or the spin doctor. The timing almost seems like this had been in the making for a while. He didn't have a whole lot of time to think this over, if yesterday was the final straw. I think this has been being discussed for some time.
    I'm sure the FO has been just as displeased with Cam as the fans have. He really hasn't gotten much return on all those draft picks and free agent signings. When you spend that much money to put all the pieces in place you sort of expect some dividends.

I think Harbaugh protected Cam as long as he could but the straw finally snapped. I'm sure everyone would rather Cam had left on his own terms like Mattison did, but after his failure in Miami and inability to produce an effective offense here he just wasn't drawing much interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    Yeah its called "journalism". I like how he's one of the few that really does that. He nailed the player-revolt against Billick too. The problem is when he gets into his "analysis" and starts race-baiting and stuff to get attention.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessVictory View Post
    It didn't seem like all that much to me.. but why not :DeadHorse:

I dont know.

Harbaugh's body language doesn't appear happy. It does come off as a little confrontational.

HoustonRaven might be able to add more to the body language aspect.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.