Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Re: Game Thread -- Texans @ Patriots (Keeping an Eye on the Playoff Competition)

I wish the Texans had won for our seeding, but a part of me is also glad they got smacked.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Re: Game Thread -- Texans @ Patriots (Keeping an Eye on the Playoff Competition)

Talib was a great pickup.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Talib was a great pickup.
    He's been lights out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    I wish the Texans had won for our seeding, but a part of me is also glad they got smacked.
    :word

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Really, have to give Patsies a lot of credit. That "hurry up stuff" is pretty damn effective when you actually try it. Keeping the other team off kilter is the name of the game. Texans getting the message in their face tonight. Phew.

Houston has been leaking oil for a while. They won 2 games by luck of luck, Jax and Detroit. New England might get the #1 seed and pretty sure they got the 2 seed. Dont see SF beating them in Foxboro. Ravens are a likely 4 seed playing Indy @home, but a 3 would be nice. I can see Denver going in and beating anyone, anywhere as a 4 seed. Then the possibity exists for Ravens to get 2 home games. In a rematch Houston looks beatable if the Ravens are healtier. Plus, Houston has a long tradition dating back to the Oilers of losing playoff games in strange ways.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    My God...did you see the blocking on that screen to Welker. And the Texans have a great defense. Just incredible to watch....

It is like watching Joe Dimaggio, or Jim Brown in his prime. Just incredible.
    Yea, a real treat - Dr. Brady, the world renowned surgeon, is carving and dicing!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    Patriots are making a statement in this game.

I am not being critical of anybody in particular, but when was the last time the Ravens had that kind of "Fu*k you" attitude going into a game?
    Vs. Oakland and vs. Cincy

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Honored to have attended the same high school as Belichick.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Vs. Oakland and vs. Cincy.
    Against a quality opponent when a lot was at stake? I do think Cincinnati was a quality opponent. But Oakland? C'mon.

It has been years since the Ravens made a statement like this.

Quote Originally Posted by TurtlesNBirds View Post
    Honored to have attended the same high school as Belichick.
    I work with an ex classmate of his at AHS. His old man was on staff at Navy at the time, apparently.

12. Re: Game Thread -- Texans @ Patriots (Keeping an Eye on the Playoff Competition)

Wilfork is a monster. Ngata should take notes
    You guys wanna hear a funny joke?

DEAN PEES............That is all