Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 1112131415 ... LastLast
    This game got real boring, real quick.

Blog Entries
    That play calling was beautiful. Totally neutralized the pass rush with play action and moving the pocket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Game Thread -- Texans @ Patriots (Keeping an Eye on the Playoff Competition)

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    I truly don't give a crap about Matt Schaub or anyone's opinion of him. The greater point I was trying to make is that, in response to Uli's point that Belichick is a proven cheater, you said something like, But is he cheating tonight? I was pointing out that this is absurd logic, because who cares what he's doing TONIGHT? The league caught him cheating once, and evidence pointed toward the fact he had been doing it for years before he was caught.

I brought up Schaub only to make the analogy that just because Schaub is playing poorly TONIGHT doesn't mean he is a poor QB overall. Just as, even if Belichick isn't cheating tonight, it doesn't make him not a cheater, because he was caught cheating. Uli offered a similar analogy but used Bernie Madoff, by saying just because the guy is not ripping people off TONIGHT doesn't mean he's not a P.O.S.
    The game thread...you know, the one of the game TONIGHT...says "hi".

Re: Game Thread -- Texans @ Patriots (Keeping an Eye on the Playoff Competition)

Stallworth? LOL

DONTE holy crap!

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

And that's the ball game folks

NE-DEN in the AFCCG. Houston is a pretender because Schaub can't do the job.

Texans, I would like to introduce you to "Soul Searching"...."Soul Searching", the Texans.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    The game thread...you know, the one of the game TONIGHT...says "hi".
    Instead of being flippant, you could respond to logic with logic.

But that's asking too much, I see.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    And that's the ball game folks
    Yep...I said that last series was the Texans last/best chance to get back in it, and they came with the Cam Cameron playbook.

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    Instead of being flippant, you could respond to logic with logic.

But that's asking too much, I see.
    I could get into a discussion of Belichik's actions 10 years ago, sure, but that is not the point of this thread nor the point I was making. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    I could get into a discussion of Belichik's actions 10 years ago, sure, but that is not the point of this thread nor the point I was making. Sorry.
    OK, sure.

He's a cheater.

Moving on.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh