Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 1516171819 LastLast

Re: Game Thread -- Texans @ Patriots (Keeping an Eye on the Playoff Competition)

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    That was precisely my point, thanks. You put it much better though.
    Thanks and no problem, we are in total agreement on the douchebaggery of certain Patriots head coaches. ;)
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    One of the impressive things about this game: the Texans really haven't made any big mistakes. It has just been domination on both sides of the ball by the Patriots.

By the way, is Foster hurt, or are the Texans just packing it in for the night?
    Probably just saving foster the game is out of hand now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Game Thread -- Texans @ Patriots (Keeping an Eye on the Playoff Competition)

Go look at Kubiak's / Texan's record over the last 3 years...they have never been a big-game team. Their biggest win was beating a rookie Andy Dalton at home in the playoffs.

That is a team that has a lot to prove.
    ^^^This^^^

They don't have a signature win under Kubiak. Look at their two big prime matchups this season. Green Bay and New England. Shellacked in both and one of those was on their home turf.

Not ready for prime time or elite status for sure.

iggyman555 Guest

he better not be hurt

New England teed themselves up for the #1 seed again. I think they win out.. and I think Houston loses one more. The road to the SB is going to go through NE again.

iggyman555 Guest

love the no huddle here

Patriots keeping the foot on the gas. No huddle up by 4 TDs. Certainly not worried about running clock.

Blog Entries
    Patriots keeping the foot on the gas. No huddle up by 4 TDs. Certainly not worried about running clock.
    Cameron should take notes oh wait they fired his ass thank god

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Cameron should take notes oh wait they fired his ass thank god.
    Yes, but there are others that also should be sharpening their pencils.

Now we get to pull for Colts to beat Houston, could easily happen.

Has there ever been a televised Pats game where they didn't show Bob Kraft at least 2-3 times?

I understand the logic, and probably the safe call, to remove your starters, but this is sending the wrong message to the team by letting the Patriots steam-roll them like this on national TV.