Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Game Thread -- Texans @ Patriots (Keeping an Eye on the Playoff Competition)

It's unbelievable, but the Patriots will get the #1 seed, after having lost to Arizona at home, and to the Ravens. They win today, and they do not lose another game this season (check the schedule). OTOH Houston has two games left against Indianapolis. They lose one of them, and tie-breaker goes to Patriots. Things were lined up until two weeks ago for the Ravens to be in this conversation, that's sad for the fans.

Re: Game Thread -- Texans @ Patriots (Keeping an Eye on the Playoff Competition)

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    I work with an ex classmate of his at AHS. His old man was on staff at Navy at the time, apparently.
    One time I saw him at the NCAA Lax Final 4 in Baltimore, couldn't have cared less that me and my friends also went to AHS. Total delight of a guy!

Better step it up Texans.....embarassed on MNF....phew!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    Is he cheating tonight? The Texans have great defense and a really good offense...and they are getting utterly dismantled. Credit due...
    Madoff is not swindling anybody anymore either. He is clean as the morning sky.

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    Things were lined up until two weeks ago for the Ravens to be in this conversation, that's sad for the fans.
    Frankly, the Ravens don't deserve to be in the conversation with these 2 teams. Hopefully that changes over the next 3 weeks. But not right now.
    Last edited by JohnBKistler; 12-10-2012 at 11:04 PM.

Hyperbole much?

7. Re: Game Thread -- Texans @ Patriots (Keeping an Eye on the Playoff Competition)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    Notes? Ngata would need a different gene pool. Wilfork is just a freak of nature. One of a kind...
    I think Ngata is just as talented. Thing about him though is he seems to get hurt a lot and slow down later in the season, it seems like it always happens, while Wilfork steps his game up later in the season and in the playoffs in a big way
    You guys wanna hear a funny joke?

DEAN PEES............That is all

So Madoof is swindling people from prison, and Belichek is cheating in this game.

Check.

(whatever gets you through the night..)

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Me too. Go Panthers!!!
    Nice, represent!

Blog Entries

It's been so long since spygate, the Patriots are just that good, and their young defense is starting to get seasoned after losing players like Seymour.

They are going to be a pain in the ass for years to come, plus that shitty division they are in.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TurtlesNBirds View Post
    Honored to have attended the same high school as Belichick.
    I am absolutely SURE that Annapolis High School has many other former students who are actually reason for pride to the school. This one is reason for shame. Just a thought.

I am absolutely SURE that Annapolis High School has many other former students who are actually reason for pride to the school. This one is reason for shame. Just a thought.
    Uh yeah....we get it...you don't like him.