Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 1415161718 ... LastLast

Re: Game Thread -- Texans @ Patriots (Keeping an Eye on the Playoff Competition)

Really disappointed in Texan effort. I was expecting a much better effort from these folks. Thought this was going to be a barn burner--except one team brought a pea shooter to the contest

Re: Game Thread -- Texans @ Patriots (Keeping an Eye on the Playoff Competition)

WTF TD lmao

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

Texans, just not your night...

Blog Entries

just how they drew it up

Quote Originally Posted by MickieB-OM View Post
    Really disappointed in Texan effort. I was expecting a much better effort from these folks. Thought this was going to be a barn burner--except one team brought a pea shooter to the contest
    Go look at Kubiak's / Texan's record over the last 3 years...they have never been a big-game team. Their biggest win was beating a rookie Andy Dalton at home in the playoffs.

That is a team that has a lot to prove.

LOL... Welker's fumble for a TD. When it is going good..it is going good. Seen enough for tonight. Time to catch some shut eye

Night all.

When it rains.......

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Wow look at Brady run up into the pocket for the first down marker when he felt it collapsing.
    Except our pocket collapses from the inside and out. Birk literally gets pushed back on every pass play.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    Uli offered a similar analogy but used Bernie Madoff, by saying just because the guy is not ripping people off TONIGHT doesn't mean he's not a P.O.S.
    That was precisely my point, thanks. You put it much better though.

Again, while I'm sorry our seeding got screwed up, if the consolation prize is the Texans getting smacked around, I'll take it.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

One of the impressive things about this game: the Texans really haven't made any big mistakes. It has just been domination on both sides of the ball by the Patriots.

By the way, is Foster hurt, or are the Texans just packing it in for the night?

Punting on 4th and 1 Texans? Wow, I guess the game is over.