Page 1 of 19 123 ... LastLast

Game Thread -- Texans @ Patriots (Keeping an Eye on the Playoff Competition)

Anyone else watching this one tonight? Well, here's your thread ....

Two of our potential playoff opponents go at it tonight.

I'm hoping for a Texans beat down tonight. For one, I've adopted them as my second team after living here for 6 years. Two, I think they have the number one seed pretty much locked up. Three, its always a pleasure to see Brady on his ass, something I wish would happen tonight.

Thoughts on the game?

Re: Game Thread -- Texans @ Patriots (Keeping an Eye on the Playoff Competition)

If Houston wins and we win out, we will be the 2 seed right? I'm pulling for Houston.

Blog Entries

Re: Game Thread -- Texans @ Patriots (Keeping an Eye on the Playoff Competition)

Better believe I'm watching this. And I think if Houston wins we will be the 3 seed but playing the 2 seed next week. That's all we can ask for at this point.

GO TEXANS

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Houston needs to prove tonight that they belong with the AFC elite. No better place to prove it than Foxboro in prime time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    Houston needs to prove tonight that they belong with the AFC elite. No better place to prove it than Foxboro in prime time.
    Houston is elite even if they lose a game at Foxboro IMO.

That said, I hope they win for obvious reasons.

PP

They still don't have a signature win against an elite team like the Pats @ Foxboro..

So Houston winning is the more beneficial to our Playoff seeding?

Houston has to win, if not. Then SF has to win next week at NE. I wish one of the games were road games for NE, having both games at home makes me think NE will sweep those two.

Blog Entries
    Houston won in Chicago but I don't think Brady has lost a MNF game at home. They have the personnel to win this, run the ball, throw deep (Pats lead the league in giving up plays over 20 yds) and harass Brady up the middle

Blog Entries
    They just said these teams have the best combined records ever on MNF after 12 games

Blog Entries

I'll be watching for a few reasons. This is our last FFL game before playoffs. I am up 136-79 and my opponent has Brady. No, he won't beat me and I also have Gostkowski but it will cap a 13-1 season for me. Yes, I'm bragging. Unbelievable year for me after starting 10-0. It will never happen again.

Oh, and one more reason: I'm on vacation!!!!!! No getting up at 5:30am tomorrow.

If anyone can find a weakness to exploit on that Texans defense, its Belichick.