Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 1213141516 ... LastLast

Re: Game Thread -- Texans @ Patriots (Keeping an Eye on the Playoff Competition)

Patsies just keep coming at you no matter what. I wish that attitude was evident with the Ravens. Relentless aggression. Relentless , no matter what or who is in the way. Not aggression for the sake of it, but, to snuff out the other team's will. Are you listening Harbs.....please be looking at this game and take a few notes will ya?

Re: Game Thread -- Texans @ Patriots (Keeping an Eye on the Playoff Competition)

Is Jean the WR that they brought in to replace Jacoby Jones?

These back judges are dreadful tonight. Two horrible PI calls.

Blog Entries

BS call on Jean.

Offensive PI --just a bunch of crap. The zeebs are being the Zeebs especially in NE. lol

Quote Originally Posted by MickieB-OM View Post
    Patsies just keep coming at you no matter what. I wish that attitude was evident with the Ravens. Relentless aggression. Relentless , no matter what or who is in the way. Not aggression for the sake of it, but, to snuff out the other team's will. Are you listening Harbs.....please be looking at this game and take a few notes will ya?
    It's all about the team adhering to the persona of the coach. As they say, "It all starts at the top".

Belicheck installs a certain attitude in his team/players and they buy in and do a great job.

On the same token, look at the Jets. They've taken the persona of Rex and it's gotten them nowhere.

If Harbs had a more killer instinct attitude, I think the team itself would also.

I can't believe how much the Texans look like the Ravens in this game. Pedestrian on offense until down big, and then - suddenly - they turn on the lights.

Aha...at least the Texans are on the board. Only down by 21 now...ouch.

The Pats D-coordinator looks hilarious with a caveman beard and backwards hat.

Texans trying to climb back into it...

Quote Originally Posted by MD Boy View Post
    It's all about the team adhering to the persona of the coach. As they say, "It all starts at the top".

Belicheck installs a certain attitude in his team/players and they buy in and do a great job.

On the same token, look at the Jets. They've taken the persona of Rex and it's gotten them nowhere.

If Harbs had a more killer instinct attitude, I think the team itself would also.
    Agree with you. Looking at his brother in San Fran I know that there is fire in the Harbaugh genes--it just seems that Jim got all of it. I mean, Harbs, sometimes looks so defeated on the sidelines I want to scream. It it so frustrating to see other teams, like the Patsies, take it to their opponents and are damn angry when things don't go their way. That is what I want to see from the Ravens!Fire in the belly and some healthy defensive players for the playoff run will make us Ravens fans all happy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    Maybe I did...sorry. Been a long day.
    No need to apologize, but thanks. We are all here for the (mostly) friendly banter. :)