One thing I think we can all agree on is that everyone's flying a bit higher w/o Cam then w/ Cam. It really doesn't matter how good your game plan is if you have low EQ and no player support. We were a what you see is what you get offense; there were no wrinkles that facilitate any sort of creativeness. For example (if you remember), when Chuck Batch in the 3rd Q of our second game against them faked the WR screen out right and ended up hitting Miller on a route the virtually went straight up the hash uncovered for about 25 yds. That play drove me up the wall bc its those simple nuances that other teams work in that I feel we have no clue how to incorporate into a game plan. Hopefully this shake up brings a more open line of communication between the coaches and players.

This is Joe's offense now and he needs to command it. I saw a 35 yr old Tom Brady scramble for about 5 yds last night for a first down up 21-0 (could have been 14-0), get up mad fucking amped and every player on their sideline was going nuts. I am not saying the Flacco should be a dual threat, don't take this that way. I am saying take what you can get bc its the small things that win games.

I am all for free speech, but for the love of all the good readers of this great forum, please stop with the Norv Turner talk.