I took my 9 year old son to his first "roadie" yesterday and it was my first time at FedEx as well. A few observations:

1) The place was (it seemed to me) 50/50 to 60/40 Redskins to Ravens fans. Way to represent B-more!

2) What was a complete shocker to me was that the stadium was far from full. From where I was sitting, it looked like the upper deck was maybe 60-70% filled. There were also noticeable gaps in the club area as well. Kind of hard to believe considering the Skins are on the cusp of a playoff berth.

3) Noise level - no where near what it is at M&T. However, the Baltimore faithful made themselves heard. Again, way to represent!

4) They have to use the scoreboards to prompt the fans to cheer (can't tell you how many times I saw them flash LOUDER and similar messages on the board). What is up with that?

5) It was a hell of a game, but sucked that we lost. Most of the fans I sat near were pretty cool and classy. A couple of Skins fans were getting into it with some Ravens fans, but to be fair, both sides were emboldened by liquid courage and there was significant d-baggery on both sides.

6) The stadium itself is OK, kinda non-descript and sparse on the outside, nice in the seating bowl. It's certainly a big stadium, but feels smaller than what it is because it is build almost straight up (glad my seats were in the lower bowl).

7) Glad I took the Metro. Driving in and out of there definitely looks as billed. I was expecting Armegeddon getting in and out of there, but the Metro is a very doable .8 mile away (you can pretty much see the stadium when you get out of the station grounds) and very easy for my kid. They are really improving the area around the Morgan Boulevard station (I understand it used to be really scary). We got right on a train and got home in the Columbia area around 6:30 (not too bad considering the game went into OT).

Anyone else that was there yesterday, what were your experiences?