Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Giants Game on December 23rd Flexed to 4:25 PM

Re: Giants Game on December 23rd Flexed to 4:25 PM

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    This sucks! I hate 4:25 games in late December especially two days before Christmas.

I love it. There's always something special about games that start in daylight and end in darkness. I can't put my finger on it, but the atmosphere is incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by GaTechRavens View Post
    I love it. There's always something special about games that start in daylight and end in darkness. I can't put my finger on it, but the atmosphere is incredible.
    It's called alcohol.

EDIT: Make that 6+ hours of alcohol pre-game.

So what does this mean for a viewer here in York County PA? Are we getting the game now? I hate driving all the way down to my in-laws in Baltimore just for a game...even more now that its not over until 730.

It's called alcohol.

EDIT: Make that 6+ hours of alcohol pre-game.

Well on the bright side. I'll have 3.5 extra hours of happiness come Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by GaTechRavens View Post
    The sun sets at 16:16 on 12/22/12. Start in darkness + end in darkness= SUCKS!

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    So what does this mean for a viewer here in York County PA? Are we getting the game now? I hate driving all the way down to my in-laws in Baltimore just for a game...even more now that its not over until 730.
    Fox has the double-header, so this got moved to national game-of-the-week (Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, etc.). 99% chance it will be on in York, PA.

Fox has the double-header, so this got moved to national game-of-the-week (Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, etc.). 99% chance it will be on in York, PA.
    Very nice. That's what I was figuring. I noticed that the Skins/Eagles played each other that week, so the teams that might typically get priority over the Ravens weren't an obstacle.

Blog Entries

I'll be chill'n on an island in the Caribbean, maybe I'll even run into Cam!

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    Very nice. That's what I was figuring. I noticed that the Skins/Eagles played each other that week, so the teams that might typically get priority over the Ravens weren't an obstacle.
    Skins/Eagles are at 1:00, on Fox as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Poeboy View Post
    This sucks! I hate 4:25 games in late December especially two days before Christmas.
    Me too! Especially since I've got to drag my sorry a$$ to work the next day. Hopefully, Christmas Eve will only be 1/2 day for me.