Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 181920
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shake&Bake1199 View Post
    First time poster and I agree that this team lacks a "killer instinct" and they most definitely have no sense of urgency and that was apparent from yesterdays game.

I don't like the Patriots at all and hate to give them credit, but for those of you who watched that game last night.....WOW!!! That's how a team should respond when a visitor team attempts to come into their home and try to embarrass them. I saw a team that even tho they ended up losing, did not give up after what seemed like an impossible point deficit.
    Did you see Brady on the sidelines? He was pissed and trying to rally the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: So is Flacco on the hot seat now, or is it Harbaugh?

say what we want about brady he doesn't settle for mediocratiy, i never see that shit from joe or any offensive baltimore player, Boldin is the only one that get pissed about anything, Joe doesn't have those leadership skills.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    say what we want about brady he doesn't settle for mediocratiy, i never see that shit from joe or any offensive baltimore player, Boldin is the only one that get pissed about anything, Joe doesn't have those leadership skills.
    I'm not sure if he doesn't have them; he definitely hasn't shown them if he does. Maybe this coaching environment isn't conducive to letting a player fully express himself in that regard. I'm being serious. I believe that if he had, Harbaugh wouldn't support him, especially if it came down to him or a coach. I'm not absolving Flacco (or Rice either - his defense of getting 12 carries against Pitt was lame, IMO) but you have to consider the climate in the locker room before you say Flacco has no leadership traits.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I'm not sure if he doesn't have them; he definitely hasn't shown them if he does. Maybe this coaching environment isn't conducive to letting a player fully express himself in that regard. I'm being serious. I believe that if he had, Harbaugh wouldn't support him, especially if it came down to him or a coach. I'm not absolving Flacco (or Rice either - his defense of getting 12 carries against Pitt was lame, IMO) but you have to consider the climate in the locker room before you say Flacco has no leadership traits.
    its been 5yrs have you seen it? I am not sure about the environment not being conducive, because I have seen Boldin getting into guys ass for shit, even coaches too.

5. Re: So is Flacco on the hot seat now, or is it Harbaugh?

I was also surprised when I saw Ray Lewis on the sidelines yesterday, looked like he was just stunned. I thought for sure he would get real pissed and lay into the offense and try and do something to rally them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    its been 5yrs have you seen it? I am not sure about the environment not being conducive, because I have seen Boldin getting into guys ass for shit, even coaches too.
    Fair enough. I'm just saying that just because we haven't seen it doesn't mean it's not there.