Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry ED REED We saw it coming.... BUT

It came down to a two-point conversion, and Cousins ran it in himself from 2 yards out to tie the game at 28 and send it to overtime. Safety Ed Reed said the Ravens saw the play coming, but still didn’t stop it.
    http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...0-a021a242001d

Your so right ED, becuase the OC never runs that FKING play for you guys to defend.

This is where the OC even hurts the defense.

This week should be interesting.

A loss next week and I believe the throwing under the BUS begins from all over the place.

Hey Coach that MUNITY may come back and bite you in the ass sooner than you think.

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

Re: ED REED We saw it coming.... BUT

I saw it also, before the snap. I saw the formation and called it out. This team is ready to implode.

3. Re: ED REED We saw it coming.... BUT

Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...0-a021a242001d

Your so right ED, becuase the OC never runs that FKING play for you guys to defend.

This is where the OC even hurts the defense.

This week should be interesting.

A loss next week and I believe the throwing under the BUS begins from all over the place.

Hey Coach that MUNITY may come back and bite you in the ass sooner than you think.

Frustration with Cameron is understandable but this seems like a stretch. Only so much you can cover in 14 padded practices and I hope Cam isn't spending too much time designing the scout offense.

First read on goal line or 2pt conversion is ALWAYS take away QB sneak or draw. Especially with no RB and 5 wide to open the middle. NO LB help, or call another timeout set up different formation and set up the pass. (make them make a play), especially with rookie Qb. Football 101. This team will fall apart and go winless the rest of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Thyrl View Post
    Frustration with Cameron is understandable but this seems like a stretch. Only so much you can cover in 14 padded practices and I hope Cam isn't spending too much time designing the scout offense.
    You get my point... If the Scout team is running plays over the middle and slants and rubs and trips etc etc. Why in gods name is CAM not using this when we need to put a game AWAY?? ( Harbs looked like he ripped CAM a new asshole @ one point. Flacco also gave him hell on the TO)

And for the Flacco bashers. A. Rodgers had the ball stripped from him tonight. I guess he sucks too.

Your players can only be as good as the position they are put in. This team seams to have players that play out of their minds sometimes and get that extra inch that is needed for a WIN.

Not the past 2 weeks thou...

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

6. Re: ED REED We saw it coming.... BUT

Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    Your players can only be as good as the position they are put in. This team seams to have players that play out of their minds sometimes and get that extra inch that is needed for a WIN.

Not the past 2 weeks thou...
    That's why coaches shouldn't rely on players giving 110% in EVERY game to overcome the deficiencies in the play design & calling (like lack of adjustments).
    Because that will wear a team down, especially towards the end of the season & into the playoffs.
    Physically and mentally, our players are hurt & tired.

DC is jeopardy now on blatantly obvious QB draw formation. Why not call another TO? How they couldnt stop an obvious draw with 5 wides and NO RB was beyond me, that's a common college play. They knew but didnt call TO? Really? You bunch the center of line and have a LB over the center as well. Football 101.

Blog Entries

according to Actualspambot Pees is doing just fine.

This was a classic "double fake" situation. I'm sure they prepared for an RGIII QB draw from out of that formation, but RGIII was on the sidelines and the comparatively immobile and unathletic Kirk Cousins was in the game.

Ergo, the defense let their guard down, assuming that Kyle Shanahan would adjust his play calling away from the more RGIII-esque plays and towards more pro-style/pocket passing plays. Shanahan faked them out by NOT doing that.

Blog Entries

the dreaded 3 an rush, not to mention on the goal line???shakin my fuckin head, Chuck P would have blew that shit up cousins would have blowedu p the minute he got on the field. when Chuck left that was the last of this defense swag.

Blog Entries

You can't call two TOs in a row in this league... That's not allowed by the rules. The D is without their best players. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    You can't call two TOs in a row in this league... That's not allowed by the rules. The D is without their best players. That is all.
    Yes you can it's a 15 yard penalty, but at the 2 it's half the distance. But, if you see that your defensive alignment is going to yeild a score you call it to save 1 yard.