Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Coaching Change?

Cam can't adjust. That's really what it comes down to.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    *Leon Hall

I agree. Putting up 28 on the Redskins D is not a crowning achievement.

The thing that should stand out is once again, we come out flat on offense for a significant period of time. Now I will credit the Redskins for making adjustments just like we made adjustments to shut down RGIII, but this happens every game. The offense simply is incapable of playing 4 consistent quarters, and for me, it is hard to believe it is the players. Yes I know the players play the game, but just like in SD, when a WR comes to the side and tells your OFF Coor. to stop calling the same routes because the DEF is sitting on them, there is an issuee.
    *DeAngelo Hall. :D

I agree though. The Redskins adjusted their D over the half, the Ravens did not adjust their offense.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    *Leon Hall
    Quote Originally Posted by Iscull View Post
    an injured Dante Hall who can be accounted for at least 14 points.
    Do you both mean D'Angelo Hall?

I think it's unfair to strictly point at the Skins numbers and say the Ravens should have put up all those points- The Skins D had been playing really well the last couple weeks (they mostly shut down the Cowboys and Giants). The more noteworthy trend of that game, IMO, is that the Ravens finally put up points on the road, and they did it by running more no-huddle. Before yesterday, Flacco had a 113 rating when running no-huddle and a 75 rating when not (and that margin only got bigger yesterday). The offense is much better when control is taken out of Cameron's hands. Hopefully the Ravens finally realize this, but I doubt it.

Blog Entries

Lol @ this team if they really fire a defensive position coach. Yep, firing our LB coach or DB coach, that will really solve things defensively.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Cam can't adjust. That's really what it comes down to.
    That and he is just so predictable, everyone knows what we are going to do on offense. I also think Biscut wants to see a return on his investment. You dont just pay Ray Rice all this money to have him play second fiddle to Pierce and not utillize Rice in the proper way. And if you are going to open up the bank for Flacco's contract, you need to make sure that you are getting the most out of him. IF the playcalling is something holding both Rice/Flacco back then the coordinator needs to go.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    *DeAngelo Hall. :D

I agree though. The Redskins adjusted their D over the half, the Ravens did not adjust their offense.
    DeAngeleaunte Hall.

Blog Entries

I just don't see all of the hub-bub over canning a position coach. If it is, then what was the last straw yesterday that pushed them over the edge? And if it is just a position coach then that could be done immediately after the game and then just put out a quick statement to reflect the change. I would think it is either nothing, or it has to be that one of the coordinators is relieved of his duties. Maybe Steve B. finally had enough of the ineptness.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ash55 View Post
    That and he is just so predictable, everyone knows what we are going to do on offense. I also think Biscut wants to see a return on his investment. You dont just pay Ray Rice all this money to have him play second fiddle to Pierce and not utillize Rice in the proper way. And if you are going to open up the bank for Flacco's contract, you need to make sure that you are getting the most out of him. IF the playcalling is something holding both Rice/Flacco back then the coordinator needs to go.
    I have no problem using Pierce. In fact I'd like to see a few plays where both Rice and Pierce are on the field. Something creative, which Cam lacks.

I sent a note to a source and typically if I'm wrong, they will tell me. If right there's no response or a confirmation.

I asked about Dan Patrick's statements. No response.

gump.jpg
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

This just in: Ravens fire the caterer who provides the pregame meals; "John and the chef just weren't on the same page".

Blog Entries

If nothing comes of this Dan Patrick owes us all an apology for getting our hopes up.