Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Coaching Change?

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlacco View Post
    If it's not on the "side of ball that we would expect," I'm guessing it ain't Cam.
    I think you're right. To the national media the Ravens defense is still the strength of the team. Plus everyone knows that Cam has been in hot water for 2 years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblue View Post
    Whilst I'm not Cam's biggest fan, but I don't understand why they would can him now, so late in the season and after a reasonable offensive showing, when they've had numerous opportunities opportunities in the past.

If (and it's a frankly huge IF) it's true, sounds like an all or nothing decision to really try and stop the rot.
    To do something radical to try to save the season.

Aaron Wilson is on The Fan right now and he's throwing cold water on the whole thing.

He thinks if the rumors are true, it's going to be a position coach and most likely on defense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Aaron Wilson is on The Fan right now and he's throwing cold water on the whole thing.

He thinks if the rumors are true, it's going to be a position coach and most likely on defense.
    If so, then what a tease.

If you are going to make a move, make a move that actually matters. Fassel > Billick.

They need to treat this as SB or bust, not playoffs or bust, though the playoffs might even be a concern now.

This just made me sad

Blog Entries

FUCK i hope not. I got all excited for nothing.

To me he sounds like everyone else on the board (including me), just guessing. I thnk he knows no more then we do.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wastnawayagn View Post
    To me he sounds like everyone else on the board (including me), just guessing. I thnk he knows no more then we do.
    I don't trust Wilson anymore either.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash55 View Post
    This just made me sad
    If it's not Cam, then the Ravens will give me my 3rd heartbreak in a 2 week span. :(

I think Caldwell/Flacco could do at least as well as Cam/Flacco for three games + playoffs. But I also think half the posters on this forum could do it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    I don't trust Wilson anymore either.
    Now that he's at the Sun, maybe Preston is rubbing off on him.

Quote Originally Posted by wastnawayagn View Post
    The man has numerous contacts / sources on the team.

He knows A LOT more than we do.

The team has a Zen-master thing going on with the media, they've managed to always keep them in the dark about everything seems like it, though if it is only a position coach on the side of the ball decimated by injuries?

color me underwhelmed.