Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
Results 217 to 228 of 585
  1. #217
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    7,346

    Re: Coaching Change?



    On another positive note.

    Rharris can now route for them to win this season since Cam is now gone.
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin




  2. #218

    Re: Coaching Change?

    Christmas as certainly come early this year!




  3. #219
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    where my head touches the pillow
    Posts
    5,740
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Coaching Change?

    I bet pees is shittin himself right now, he's not safe either.




  4. #220
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    2,169

    Re: Coaching Change -- Cam Cameron has been Fired

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    something tells ne Caldwell already has a system in play, it wouldn't surprise me if Joe has been learning Jim's system since the beginning of the season.
    Agreed. I don't think this was a knee jerk reaction as some are hinting at. This was as drawn out as possible, and yesterday's events just set it over the edge. I'm really interested to see what Caldwell can do. We all know how much better Joe likes him than Cam.




  5. #221
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The Dirty Burnie
    Posts
    282

    Re: Coaching Change?

    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    NOTSportsCenter 10:28am via TweetDeck

    After the #Ravens fired him in favor of Jim Caldwell, Cam Cameron was asked "should you have used Ray Rice more?" He responded "who?"

    lmao !




  6. #222

    Re: Coaching Change?

    If this was just Harbaugh making the decision, I am ok with it, although I am tempted to ask him, "You are just now realizing this!?!?!".

    If this is Newsome or Bisciotti forcing this down on Harbaugh, then that is bad news because it means that you have lost decision making authority within the organization. If you want to know what that looks like, see Zorn, Jim, Redskins "head" coach.

    The best scenario is that the players went to Harbaugh, he listened, and made a ballsy call. That is the one that could provide a rallying point for the rest of the season.




  7. #223
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    where my head touches the pillow
    Posts
    5,740
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Coaching Change -- Cam Cameron has been Fired

    Quote Originally Posted by Iscull View Post
    Agreed. I don't think this was a knee jerk reaction as some are hinting at. This was as drawn out as possible, and yesterday's events just set it over the edge. I'm really interested to see what Caldwell can do. We all know how much better Joe likes him than Cam.
    i wonder what kindas offense Caldwell will be running? I am so excited to see what he will do




  8. #224
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    7,346

    Re: Coaching Change?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    If this was just Harbaugh making the decision, I am ok with it, although I am tempted to ask him, "You are just now realizing this!?!?!".

    If this is Newsome or Bisciotti forcing this down on Harbaugh, then that is bad news because it means that you have lost decision making authority within the organization. If you want to know what that looks like, see Zorn, Jim, Redskins "head" coach.

    The best scenario is that the players went to Harbaugh, he listened, and made a ballsy call. That is the one that could provide a rallying point for the rest of the season.
    My hope as well.

    It would go along with Harb's listening at the meeting about practicing in pads.
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin




  9. #225
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    7,346

    Re: Coaching Change -- Cam Cameron has been Fired

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    i wonder what kindas offense Caldwell will be running? I am so excited to see what he will do

    Most likely the same, just hope to see the successful shit run more often.
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin




  10. #226
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,170

    Re: Coaching Change?

    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    He did? They never released Cam's extension specifics. I'd be shocked if it was for two years.
    Michael Lombardi ‏@michaelombardi
    With Denver, Giants and Bengals ahead, the Ravens make a move with Cam Cameron, who came back after last year on a one year deal...




  11. #227
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    College Park via Ellicott City (MD)
    Posts
    188

    Re: Coaching Change -- Cam Cameron has been Fired

    Steve Biscotti is a hands off owner, but he is a fan as well and his emotional investment is the largest of all (course he paid for the team lol). I'm sure he shared frustrations similar too many fans when watching the team play. I am just surprised they did it when the season was on going because their style is to usually let things play out and make decisions at the end of the year. I'm happy no doubt, but also kind of perplexed at the decision.




  12. #228

    Re: Coaching Change?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    If this was just Harbaugh making the decision, I am ok with it, although I am tempted to ask him, "You are just now realizing this!?!?!".

    If this is Newsome or Bisciotti forcing this down on Harbaugh, then that is bad news because it means that you have lost decision making authority within the organization. If you want to know what that looks like, see Zorn, Jim, Redskins "head" coach.

    The best scenario is that the players went to Harbaugh, he listened, and made a ballsy call. That is the one that could provide a rallying point for the rest of the season.
    Everyone is accountable. I see no issue with holding a HC accountable if need be. Doesn't mean he is no longer capable of being a HC.

    No one would ever confuse Steve B with Jerry Jones.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland