Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Coaching Change?

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I didn't notice that either.

Would love to see a replay of that. Did it follow the putrid 3rd quarter?
    I remember it being in the 1st half.

If it's not on the "side of ball that we would expect," I'm guessing it ain't Cam.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by s.r.genovese View Post
    I'm hearing from a source in the organization that they expect for Cam to be fired and Caldwell to take over as interim OC.
    I would just dismiss this but after that one dude came on here waaaay before anyone else with the Suggs injury news, I don't doubt anything anymore.

Special teams has been spectacular all year. I can't remember their last bad play before yesterday's punt return.

Defense: two of the top 3 corners out, Cary "where's the ball" Williams is the #1; three of the top 4 LB/DE's out, and two more hurt yesterday. If Pees is out, Cam must have incriminating photos of the entire Ravens front office.

Offense: when has so much talent accomplished so little when it really mattered? Throw out Game 1, where Cam had 9 months to plan, and the game against the hopeless Raiders, and it's a pretty grim picture.

This team could easily lose their remaining games and miss the playoffs.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlacco View Post
    If it's not on the "side of ball that we would expect," I'm guessing it ain't Cam.
    Yeah that would be the expected move.

To most fans that don't follow Ravens they see our defense struggling and are use to us having a mediocre offense. I still see that statement as offensive side.

WE expect it to be Offense

The national media still see's Flacco as the primary issue so they'd probably be surprised is Cameron was gone.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I didn't notice that either.

Would love to see a replay of that. Did it follow the putrid 3rd quarter?
    Pretty sure it was after the shotgun draw called with 40-some seconds left in the 2nd followed by the timeout.
    "Flacco stepping up and throwing deep down the far sideline... CAUGHT!!! Into the endzone, TOUCHDOWN JACOBY JONES!!!!!"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Just going to say that IF it is Cameron, as much as I want to see him go, it's just going to piss me off even more than I already am now. They've basically wasted an entire season with him calling plays, and they are going to make that change NOW? With three games left? What's the point? I don't get it. You aren't going to change the system at this point and that's what people's primary issue seems to be, so again, what's the point to do it now?

This is just my opinion but such a move now would indicate someone higher than Harbaugh saying something has to change. Don't think Harbaugh "voluntarily" makes this move at this point in the season.
    Agreed.

Fucking guys should have figured this shit out back in February.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash55 View Post
    To most fans that don't follow Ravens they see our defense struggling and are use to us having a mediocre offense. I still see that statement as offensive side.
    Especially after the offense put up a solid 28 point performance.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    WE expect it to be Offense

The national media still see's Flacco as the primary issue so they'd probably be surprised is Cameron was gone.
    Bingo. People outside of Baltimore don't see it as Cam. Well I'd say most people don't. They look at the defense sucking, but we know how decimated the D has been with injuries to key players.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlacco View Post
    Well if you base it on yesterday's game, no one would expect it to be on the offensive side. The D let them score the TD and 2pt conversion and the special teams let them return it to FG range... Just because the fans have wanted Cam gone for the past 3 years doesn't mean every one else expects him to be fired.