So, does Ray play against the Broncos?

With Shittsburgh and Cinci both losing, all the Ravens have to do is beat the Broncos to win the AFC North. If Ray plays, at least the communication problems on D will be resolved. After the last two weeks, I say the Ravens come out ready to play. They have to get into playoff mode now. Denver's 3 losses came at the hands of playoff teams: Atlanta, NE, and Houston. Of their wins against mediocre to horrible teams, only 2 were blow outs. They are not as good as their record states (I know the same can be said of the Ravens). They simply had an easy schedule. The Ravens have the better team and can win this game if they just focus and execute. I'm not ready to count them out yet. Bring on Lord Manning and his mighty steed of Broncos!!!

Re: So, does Ray play against the Broncos?

It all depends on how much we want that 1st round bye. If we want it, next Sunday is a must win. If not, we can probably scratch out a #4 seed and rest some players. Although that would put us in a position where we would probably need to win one of our last two games.

Blog Entries

If Ray is able to play he's going to play. The fact that he is already at practice to me is a sign that he's playing.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Lewis and Suggs playing this week. They want to play against Manning.